Windows 10: Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music

Discus and support Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can i get Bluetooth speakers from constantly being taken over by neighbors whenver they play their device and generally bring stereo speakers out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leis, Feb 18, 2020.

1. leis Win User

Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music

How can i get Bluetooth speakers from constantly being taken over by neighbors whenver they play their device and generally bring stereo speakers out on patio that renders playing my own vids. music useless unless i unplug the speakers? I have the Klipsch promedia 2.1 computer speakers.

:)

2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueBluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music

1. Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music - Similar Threads - Bluetooth speakers taken

2. Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?: Not sure if this is a weird idea, but I personally would find it great if the sound would come from the Bluetooth speaker, after connecting to one. That is the reason, why I got those speakers in the first place. Not sure, why windows 11 keeps playing music from the notebook...
  3. Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?: Not sure if this is a weird idea, but I personally would find it great if the sound would come from the Bluetooth speaker, after connecting to one. That is the reason, why I got those speakers in the first place. Not sure, why windows 11 keeps playing music from the notebook...
  4. taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    taken over: Somehow, someone, has used a developer app to allow windows 10 to make changes to my chrome book android with no windows version remotely. I cannot save files, they get deleted remotely from my chrome files regardless of where or how I save them. My emails are being...
  5. Account Taken Over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Taken Over: Daughter's account somehow took over my main account on my PC? Tried to get help fixing but they said I couldn't change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-taken-over/0fffddda-61de-4454-a800-7a4df696a072
  6. Unable to play music over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play music over Bluetooth: I have windows 10 installed on my pc, I'm able to send and recieve files from my android phone but not able to play music on pc via phone using Bluetooth please help! Also there is not showing connected devices (Bluetooth) in "This PC"...
  7. Playing music over Bluetooth stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing music over Bluetooth stutters: Hullo, I have bought an Ultimate Ears Blast smart Speaker, it works fine paired with my Android phone but over Windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop I get a hestitation/ stutter when playing music (WMA files) with Windows Media. This happens every few seconds on every track. These...
  8. play music thru bluetooth speaker

play music thru bluetooth speaker: i have paired my bluetooth speaker, and it plays sounds from the computer (on/off etc) but does not play my music. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/play-music-thru-bluetooth-speaker/7168ed48-7675-4ca2-834a-705cb77ec6ed
  9. bluetooth external speaker won't play music

bluetooth external speaker won't play music: hi, i am having problems connecting my laptop via bluetooth to an external soundbar specifically the LG SJ8. it pairs and connects, but when i play music, no sound comes out of the external soundbar. the laptop speakers are still the ones being used. when i try to choose...
  10. How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers: I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away. I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was...