Windows 10: Bluetooth Stack The Same As Windows 7 In Windows 10?

Discus and support Bluetooth Stack The Same As Windows 7 In Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So from what I've read, it's pretty widely recognized that Microsoft has created one of the worse BT stacks in existence. Such has been my experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rooibos1986, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Bluetooth Stack The Same As Windows 7 In Windows 10?

So from what I've read, it's pretty widely recognized that Microsoft has created one of the worse BT stacks in existence. Such has been my experience at least. Have they fixed (or changed it in any way) in 10? Or is it as bad as it is in every other version?

:)

rooibos1986, Apr 10, 2015

2. PCS 7.0.7.0 could not detect WIDCOMM 5.1.0.4700 on Windows XP?

Windows XP:

# Microsoft Windows Bluetooth stack

# Toshiba Bluetooth stack, driver version 4.0, 5.0 and 5.10.12

# WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack, driver version 1.4.2.18, 3.x, 4.x and 5.x

# IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack, driver version 2.x, 3.x and 5.0.5

We've already verified the supported bluetooth stack, but PCS 7 does not detect WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack 5.1 installed on my systems.

jazzaddict---01, Apr 10, 2015
  3. OVI Suite is not compatible with Ralink Motorola BC4 Bluetooth 3.0+HS Adapter

Hi,

Here are Ovi Suite supported BT solutions:

• Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions:
      • Microsoft Windows Bluetooth stack
      • WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack, driver versions 6.x
      • Toshiba Bluetooth stack, driver versions 5.10.12, 6.10.10, and 6.30.01
      • IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack, driver versions 5.0.5, 6.2.227.11, and 6.4.245.0

• Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit editions:
      • Microsoft Windows Bluetooth stack
      • WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack, driver versions 6.x
      • Toshiba Bluetooth stack, driver version 5.10.12
      • IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack, driver version 5.0.5

• Windows XP 32-bit edition:
      • Microsoft Windows Bluetooth (only in Service Pack 2)
      • WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack, driver versions 1.4.2.18, 3.x, 4.x, and 5.x
      • Toshiba Bluetooth stack, driver versions 4.0, 5.0, and 5.10.12
      • IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack, driver versions 2.x, 3.x, and 5.0.5

Alles---01, Apr 10, 2015
  4. RevCorby Win User

Bluetooth Stack The Same As Windows 7 In Windows 10?

I just upgraded to win10 yesterday, and I am using a usb bluetooth dongle that I have had since winxp, but I haven't had any luck trying to get any type of function from it. It work famously on my winxp laptop, but I have very little function on win10.

RevCorby, Aug 8, 2015
  5. It definitely works with more Bluetooth devices than the Windows 7 stack, for example there is native support for CSR BlueCore devices which previously required a third party driver and stack. There is also LE (Bluetooth Smart) support, and I believe apt-X codec support (not tested that myself, but that's what MS claims).

xtcrefugee, Sep 8, 2015
  6. Almighty1 Win User
    While on this subject, am I correct that Qualcomm/Atheros Bluetooth Suite is the driver and the stack while the driver doesn't include the stack?

Almighty1, Sep 8, 2015
  7. I think that's the case, it is for some tablets like earlier revisions of the Dell Venue 8 Pro anyway.

xtcrefugee, Sep 8, 2015
  8. Almighty1 Win User

Thanks, is the suite still needed for Windows 10 or is only the driver needed as I noticed Qualcomm has a Win10 driver but a Win8 suite.

Almighty1, Sep 12, 2015
  9. I've not tried to install the suite since I updated to Windows 10 so I'm afraid I can't tell you whether it works with the current OS, the built-in stack does everything I need at the moment on my tablet.

xtcrefugee, Sep 13, 2015
  10. Almighty1 Win User
    I have the stack installed except the bluetooth driver is for win10. I can't tell which stack it is using.

Almighty1, Sep 13, 2015
  11. Almighty1 Win User
    Just got this and a bit lost:
    Qualcomm/Atheros Bluetooth Suite Version 10.0.1.2 WHQL - I thought it was drivers only but the installer says Bluetooth Suite
    http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1721&lang=en

The setup program and Program & Features in Windows shows Bluetooth Suite, 10.0.1.2 except this one is 8.0MB in size.

The 8.0.1.336 Qualcomm/Atheros Bluetooth Suite was 189MB in size

Almighty1, Sep 14, 2015
  12. I was using 8.0.1.305 before I updated to Windows 10, which as you say is 189 MB. For reference, the older Bluetooth stack archives I have are around 35-40 MB (BlueSoleil and the Toshiba stack) and current ones are huge - WIDCOMM is 206 MB and the CSR stack is over 400 MB.

8 MB has to just be the driver installer. Is it just using the regular Windows system tray app for Bluetooth (i.e. you can't find a third party executable running for Bluetooth in the task manager), that's usually a good indication.

xtcrefugee, Sep 14, 2015
  13. Almighty1 Win User

Good point, I wonder if Qualcomm will have a Bluetooth Suite for Windows 10 or not. You're right that even when I installed the 189MB stack, it still did not have a executable running in Win 10 like it did with Win7. I wonder whose stack is Qualcomm's bluetooth using since I always thought stacks were made by BlueSoleil, Toshiba, CSR and Widcomm.

Almighty1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Stack The Same As Windows 7 In Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Stack Same

2. windows 7 + windows 10 at the same PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 + windows 10 at the same PC: helloI have windows 7 already installed on my PC , want to install wondows 10 pro along side to windows 7, and want to be able to choose between one of them when turn on / restart my PCis it better to add another SSD drive to my PC and install windows 10 on it? and if so ,...
  3. windows 7 + windows 10 at the same PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 + windows 10 at the same PC: helloI have windows 7 already installed on my PC , want to install wondows 10 pro along side to windows 7, and want to be able to choose between one of them when turn on / restart my PCis it better to add another SSD drive to my PC and install windows 10 on it? and if so ,...
  4. windows 7 + windows 10 at the same PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro Task Manager same as Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Task Manager same as Windows 7: Over time, I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 Home, and Win 10 Pro. On Win 10 Pro, the Task Manager is still the same as Win 7 Task Manager. How can I get the Win 10 Pro Task Manager? Thank you...
  6. bluetooth on windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth on windows 7: how can fix the download issue for the bluetooth on windows 7 on the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-on-windows-7/7dc28d6c-893b-45a1-b922-1040042f4250
  7. bluetooth on windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth on windows 7: how can fix the download issue for the bluetooth on windows 7 on the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-on-windows-7/7dc28d6c-893b-45a1-b922-1040042f4250
  8. Stacks at boot loop after upgrading windows 7 to windows 10

Stacks at boot loop after upgrading windows 7 to windows 10: Hi, Microsoft Team!Im Hen2527 I want help to solve this problem to my pc, pls reply, as soon as possible as you canThis problems thats problem dont resolve many times i boot my pc after upgrading pcim stack at boot and i see only loading circles and windows logo, i dont know...
  9. Windows 10 and windows 7 on same USB key

Windows 10 and windows 7 on same USB key: Was wondering, I want to put windows 10 and windows 7 on the same USB key for install, is this possible like when it says press any key to boot from USB it makes me select what I want to install? - - - Updated - - - Or even 2 different versions of windows 10, one insider...
  10. Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue: 1. After installing a "big platform update 1803 (April 2018)" some devices (for example Bluedio T5 headphones) stoped to work normally (they just hang). But other devices was working normally, with some stranges, but worked. Bluedio T6 worked normally, so I started to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. USB-Bluetooth TOSHIBA Bluetooth Stack mb sp2

2. блютуз 6.2.227.11` скачать для windows 7