Windows 10: Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

Discus and support Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the stereo headset is not working after the windows pre release update on 6 Sept and it works fine with other devices what can i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KshamanthReddy, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

the stereo headset is not working after the windows pre release update on 6 Sept and it works fine with other devices what can i do ?

:)

KshamanthReddy, Sep 6, 2020
  2. lv_guard Win User

n95 bluetooth stereo headset problems

Well, only Nokia BH-500 listed as compatible Bluetooth stereo headset for N95, unfortunately from my experience i could tell that it is true Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem :(

As for music breaks - you could also try to update firmware in headset, some Motorola headsets support that.

lv_guard, Sep 6, 2020
  3. chandana99, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

Does the E52 work with Bluetooth stereo headset?

AFAIK, A2DP and AVRCP are the bluetooth profiles used for stereo headsets. The latter enables changing track, skipping, rewinding, fast-forwarding etc. The connectivity list does include A2DP and AVRCP for E52.Therefore, it is possible to use a stereo bluetooth
    headset with E52 (at least, in theory).

deepestblue---01, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

1. Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stereo headset

2. My Motorola Escape 210 bluetooth headset is playing 'stereo audio' but not 'hands-free audio'.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Motorola Escape 210 bluetooth headset is playing 'stereo audio' but not 'hands-free audio'.: My Motorola Escape 210 bluetooth headset is playing 'stereo audio' but not 'hands-free audio'. Because of this I cant use mic and speakers at the same time , Please helpThanks...
  3. My Motorola Escape 210 bluetooth headset is playing 'stereo audio' but not 'hands-free audio'.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Motorola Escape 210 bluetooth headset is playing 'stereo audio' but not 'hands-free audio'.: My Motorola Escape 210 bluetooth headset is playing 'stereo audio' but not 'hands-free audio'. Because of this I cant use mic and speakers at the same time , Please helpThanks...
  4. my P9 pro bluetooth headset has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio, the stereo is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my P9 pro bluetooth headset has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio, the stereo is...: As you can see I've already tried to deactivate the 'Hands Free Telephony', and when I deactivate this option my pc does not recognize my phone...
  5. my P9 pro bluetooth headset has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio, the stereo is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my P9 pro bluetooth headset has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio, the stereo is...: As you can see I've already tried to deactivate the 'Hands Free Telephony', and when I deactivate this option my pc does not recognize my phone...
  6. my P9 pro bluetooth headset has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio, the stereo is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth headset audio problems (hands-free unusable, stereo choppy)

Bluetooth headset audio problems (hands-free unusable, stereo choppy): Hi, and thank you for following me on this journey trying not to pull my hair from my head as I try to enjoy music on my new laptop. Long story short: I've treated myself to an "ASUS TUF506IV-AS76 TUF A15 Gaming Laptop", but I'm bumping into some issues as I've started using...
  8. Bluetooth audio device only connects as hands-free audio headset; disconnects headphone/stereo

Bluetooth audio device only connects as hands-free audio headset; disconnects headphone/stereo: Hello, While there have been issues like mine in the past, I think mines a little special. I've been able to connect my bluetooth headset, howeverI would prefer to use it as an audio output only. In the past I have been able to do this, however now I've run into some...
  9. Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound: I have a Bluetooth 5.0 sony headset which I use with both a laptop and a phone. When I switch from the phone to the laptop it connects fine but it displays Connected (voice) instead of Connected (voice, music) and the sound has terrible quality, no stereo sound. The Windows...
  10. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...