Windows 10: Bluetooth stopped working midway video playing, because of a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Discus and support Bluetooth stopped working midway video playing, because of a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Honestly, so frustrated it's unreal... When you have used something for a long time, and you leave it alone and it runs fine, but then Windows brings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hoodix, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Hoodix Win User

Bluetooth stopped working midway video playing, because of a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Honestly, so frustrated it's unreal...

When you have used something for a long time, and you leave it alone and it runs fine, but then Windows brings out an update which destroys the fricking drivers n kills the thing, amazing.

Things I have tried, also please don't suggest I re-do any of these steps, you're just wasting my time and yours otherwise:

1. Restarted the bluetooth services, multiple countless times.

2. Uninstalled all bluetooth drivers from Device manager

3. Installed new bluetooth drivers manually, still nothing appears under Device manager.

4. Yes, I have ticked "show hidden devices" in Devices manager.

5. Computer doesnt detect anything upon restart, so nothing under the name of Bluetooth appears in Devices Manager.

I have tried these steps countless amounts of times... The bluetooth stopped working whilst it was playing a YouTube video, and the bluetooth was being used for audio via my Bose Speaker. Literally stopped working midway the video, just said "The bluetooth is turned off" on the bluetooth page in Windows.

I have NEVER had any problems with this, gosh its something so simple, but now this update has ruined it all.

Any kind of help with be appreciated, as now I literally cant even get any bluetooth drivers to even show in device manager, and I'm about to lose it.

Thank you for any kind of help in advance, if any comes at all.

:)

Hoodix, Sep 13, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 13, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 13, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth stopped working midway video playing, because of a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stopped working

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Stopped Working: This isn't a completely new issue for this site. I have tried every suggestion on here, but nothing changes. I was using a new earbud bluetooth device for about a week? I have bought multiple devices over the years, as every time there is eventually an issue. It used to hold...
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Stopped Working: This isn't a completely new issue for this site. I have tried every suggestion on here, but nothing changes. I was using a new earbud bluetooth device for about a week? I have bought multiple devices over the years, as every time there is eventually an issue. It used to hold...
  4. Mouse keeps stopping dragging midway

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps stopping dragging midway: When I hold LMB and drag a window, a selection, etc it randomly stops the drag. It happens about 20% of the time, and I've had this issue for about 2 weeks now.It's definitely not the mouse. I bought a brand new wired mouse, and it still happens, even if I change the USB...
  5. Video suddenly stops playing

Video suddenly stops playing: All videos suddenly stop playing; on YouTube, Edge, Chrome and those saved on my computer.I have updated drivers.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-suddenly-stops-playing/7a3f1abd-9fa5-455e-a55d-68b452fd07d6
  6. Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" I've been using my bluetooth headphones for about a month and they've worked fine. Just recently i tried connecting them and it said Could not connect. I've...
  7. Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I've been using my bluetooth headphones for about a month and they've worked fine. Just recently i tried connecting them and it said Could not connect. I've updated every single driver, troubleshooted 4 times and reinstalled everything but its still not working. In device...
  8. Windows 10 update 2H20 Bluetooth stopped working

Windows 10 update 2H20 Bluetooth stopped working: Hi! I was working on my windows 10 19xx build version peacefully, suddenly an20H2 update of windows 10 appeared and I agreed to update my windows to newest version. Update downloaded and installed successfully. But suddenly one day I tried to connect my Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working

Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working: The Bluetooth pause / play button stopped working. I tried both a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth earphones that were both working recently and both of them have the same issue with the pause/play button not working. When I try these same Bluetooth speaker & earphones on my...
  10. video's will randomly stop playing

video's will randomly stop playing: For some reason when i watch something the video will just freeze or the audio wont work then the audio will randomly start working again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-will-randomly-stop-playing/5d750905-a780-420a-93a1-7dbab7137603