Windows 10: Bluetooth stopped working midway video playing, because of a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Discus and support Bluetooth stopped working midway video playing, because of a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Honestly, so frustrated it's unreal... When you have used something for a long time, and you leave it alone and it runs fine, but then Windows brings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hoodix, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Hoodix Win User

Bluetooth stopped working midway video playing, because of a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Honestly, so frustrated it's unreal...

When you have used something for a long time, and you leave it alone and it runs fine, but then Windows brings out an update which destroys the fricking drivers n kills the thing, amazing.

Things I have tried, also please don't suggest I re-do any of these steps, you're just wasting my time and yours otherwise:

1. Restarted the bluetooth services, multiple countless times.

2. Uninstalled all bluetooth drivers from Device manager

3. Installed new bluetooth drivers manually, still nothing appears under Device manager.

4. Yes, I have ticked "show hidden devices" in Devices manager.

5. Computer doesnt detect anything upon restart, so nothing under the name of Bluetooth appears in Devices Manager.

I have tried these steps countless amounts of times... The bluetooth stopped working whilst it was playing a YouTube video, and the bluetooth was being used for audio via my Bose Speaker. Literally stopped working midway the video, just said "The bluetooth is turned off" on the bluetooth page in Windows.

I have NEVER had any problems with this, gosh its something so simple, but now this update has ruined it all.

Any kind of help with be appreciated, as now I literally cant even get any bluetooth drivers to even show in device manager, and I'm about to lose it.

Thank you for any kind of help in advance, if any comes at all.

:)

Hoodix, Sep 13, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 13, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 13, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth stopped working midway video playing, because of a WINDOWS 10 UPDATE - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stopped working

2. Windows 10 bluetooth function stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 bluetooth function stopped working: Hello, I've used bluetooth devices successfully with my laptop for years until today. Suddenly, my headphones can no longer reconnect (although they can connect to my phone fine). This happened once as I walked out of the room and my headphones disconnected from the laptop,...
  3. mp4 video suddenly stopped playing video, plays audio only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mp4 video suddenly stopped playing video, plays audio only: The videos worked in the morning 5/03/19 but in the afternoon they only played the audio. Windows media won't play them and I tried several other players and still no video. Normally I use GOM Player as my default player and use Win Media Player as a back up, but even VLC...
  4. Bluetooth stopped working while i was playing with a wireless controller

Bluetooth stopped working while i was playing with a wireless controller: hey, late last year i bought a Dell gaming laptop, with It i bought a Xbox one controller to play using the bluetooth, everything was working fine until this morning that while i was playing the bluetooth (with an xbox one wireless controller) stopped working. i tried...
  5. Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes

Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes: I've already contacted apple. we tried a few things, none worked. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updated-bluetooth-headphones-stopped/5846605b-c856-4b6f-bfe6-44659f0a4c4e
  6. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth Stops Working

Windows 10 Bluetooth Stops Working: I've been chasing this problem for the last week. I logged into my Dell E5450 laptop one morning earlier this week, and everything is fine. All of a sudden, my Bluetooth mouse stops working. I look in the Bluetooth settings in Windows, and there is no toggle for me to turn...
  8. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10

Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10: My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button has disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add any devices I previously connected to. I...
  9. Bluetooth stopped working

Bluetooth stopped working: Hi, Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared from my computer and it seems like I have tried everything to get it back. I've connected devices to my laptop via Bluetooth before however, the toggle for the on button in settings has disappeared for no reason. I feel like I have...
  10. Bluetooth Play/Pause not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Play/Pause not working: I've had this issue for a while, and it's really annoying me. I use BlueTooth earbuds a lot on my computer, and would like to use the full remote on them. All the controls work fine, except the play/pause button. It doesn't work in any software other than WMP (Windows 7) and...