Windows 10: Bluetooth stopped working on my computer

Discus and support Bluetooth stopped working on my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi A. User, I also had a problem with my Bluetooth driver. I was listening to music via my Box, suddenly I it stopped and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Myrapilar, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Myrapilar Win User

Bluetooth stopped working on my computer

Split from this thread.​

Hi A. User,

I also had a problem with my Bluetooth driver. I was listening to music via my Box, suddenly I it stopped and there was not Bluetooth on/off switch anymore. I uninstalled the Bluetooth devices as told but they didnt get reinstalled. Also if I click on the "Detect hardware change" button, nothing happens. Bluetooth is gone. How can I reinstall it?

Greets

:)

Myrapilar, Oct 19, 2019

2. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bluetooth not working

Hi,

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

Method 1:

• Use Windows shortcut keys Win + R to open the Run.
    • Type services.msc and press the Enter.
    • Double-click the Bluetooth Support service.
    • Click the Start button if it is stopped
    • Select the Automatic from the Startup type list.
    • Go to the Log On tab.
    • Tick the Local System account.
    • Click OK.
    • Reboot the computer.

Method 2:

• Open Device Manager.
    • When Device Manager opens, locate your Bluetooth keyboard and double-click it.
    • When Properties window opens, navigate to Power Management and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    • Now click on OK to save changes.

Hope it helps.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Bluetooth stopped working on my computer

Bluetooth doesn't work on my computer.

Hello David,

Thank you for updating us. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth dongle?
    • Have you tried pairing a different device to your Bluetooth dongle?

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    to help you resolve connection issues to Bluetooth audio devices.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth stopped working on my computer

1. Bluetooth stopped working on my computer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stopped working

2. Bluetooth is not working on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not working on my computer: Bluetooth used to always work perfectly fine on my computer until recently I had one of the optional updates for Bluetooth installed and my Bluetooth no longer works. I cannot find the driver in device manager. I’ve tried updating Bluetooth. I’ve tried rolling back. I’ve...
  3. Bluetooth is not working on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working on my computer: Bluetooth used to always work perfectly fine on my computer until recently I had one of the optional updates for Bluetooth installed and my Bluetooth no longer works. I cannot find the driver in device manager. I’ve tried updating Bluetooth. I’ve tried rolling back. I’ve...
  4. my Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth stopped working: how do i fix Bluetooth issue happens evrey 3 months and drives me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-stopped-working/f7f33c32-3828-41e4-ab87-8a4058f2a1bf
  5. my Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Bluetooth stopped working: how do i fix Bluetooth issue happens evrey 3 months and drives me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-stopped-working/f7f33c32-3828-41e4-ab87-8a4058f2a1bf
  6. my Bluetooth stopped working

7. bluetooth stopped working on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth stopped working on my computer: I have been using a USB Bluetooth adapter for like 6 months now, I usually have my AirPods connected to my pc and that's basically it. Just recently, maybe like the past week the Bluetooth has stopped working. When I am using my AirPods I can connect them and get good audio...
  8. bluetooth stopped working on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth stopped working on my computer: I have been using a USB Bluetooth adapter for like 6 months now, I usually have my AirPods connected to my pc and that's basically it. Just recently, maybe like the past week the Bluetooth has stopped working. When I am using my AirPods I can connect them and get good audio...
  9. My bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth stopped working: i'm on windows 10, recently wiped my pc and tried to reconnect my headphones. and it just doesnt want to connect. it's charged, I updated my drivers, it's in pairing mode, I tried everything and it still won't work submitted by /u/Master-Kick-1366 [link] [comments]...
  10. My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.: The bluetooth mouse stopped suddenly. I replaced the batteries thinking the batteries had died. However, with new batteries, I still can't get it to work. When I try to pair, I see an error message that I Bluetooth is disabled on my machine. I did not disable anything....