Windows 10: Bluetooth stopped working while i was playing with a wireless controller

Discus and support Bluetooth stopped working while i was playing with a wireless controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey, late last year i bought a Dell gaming laptop, with It i bought a Xbox one controller to play using the bluetooth, everything was working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Guillem Sala Llort, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Bluetooth stopped working while i was playing with a wireless controller

hey, late last year i bought a Dell gaming laptop, with It i bought a Xbox one controller to play using the bluetooth, everything was working fine until this morning that while i was playing the bluetooth (with an xbox one wireless controller) stopped working. i tried services, troubleshooting, updating windows, reinstalling Intel wireless bluetooth....

How can I solve that? thanks!

:)

Guillem Sala Llort, Mar 19, 2019

2. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Xbox One S Wireless Controller issue with Dark Souls Series

Hi ajhakra,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why your controller keeps on crashing when playing the game Dark Souls. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to play the game Dark Souls using the Xbox One S wireless controller before?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • Have you tried updating your Xbox One S controller?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provide on the link below:

Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

Wilfred Mac, Mar 19, 2019
  4. ajhakra Win User

Bluetooth stopped working while i was playing with a wireless controller

Windows 10 Xbox One S Wireless Controller issue with Dark Souls Series

Hi Wilfried,

I was able to play Dark Souls using the Xbox One S wireless controller before. The issue may relate to one of my hard drives failing and being replaced.

I have tried uninstalling all of the games fully and reinstalling them but it hasn't fixed the issue.

I have tried to update my controller but the Xbox Accessories app is telling me that it is already up-to-date.

I have also performed the troubleshooting steps in that link already, to no avail.

ajhakra, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth stopped working while i was playing with a wireless controller

1. Bluetooth stopped working while i was playing with a wireless controller - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stopped working

2. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  3. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  4. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc.

Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc.: Hello my Xbox Wireless Controller connects to pc via bluetooth but it doesn't work. For few weeks it worked, in "joy.cpl" it was called "bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" and in properties it had Z axis and X, Y rotation. Now it has changed randomly and it's called...
  6. New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.: Has anyone else noticed this? In a few applications, it is listed as BLUETOOH LE XINUPUT controller, and not as an "XBOX ONE CONTROLLER". I've already updated to latest firmware, and latest Windows update. It works fine with a cable, but I did not buy this to use with a...
  7. Microsoft wireless mouse stops working after a while

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft wireless mouse stops working after a while: Hi, I have a Microsoft wireless mouse. After a while of work, randomly, it stops working. Putting the PC to sleep and turning it back on fixes this. I have a dual boot with linux on this computer, and it happens only on Windows. I tried reinstalling the driver, but to no...
  8. Bluetooth controller stops working in game

Bluetooth controller stops working in game: I have an Xbox One controller that i use to play games on pc via bluetooth. It works fine for the most part, until i recently started playing Final Fantasy XV. That is until i walk away. Once the screen saver starts, and the controller times out to auto off, when i bring...
  9. Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working

Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working: The Bluetooth pause / play button stopped working. I tried both a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth earphones that were both working recently and both of them have the same issue with the pause/play button not working. When I try these same Bluetooth speaker & earphones on my...
  10. Xbox one controllers stopped working wirelessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controllers stopped working wirelessly: Hi, Was playing the witcher 3 via steam with my xbox one controller connected to my PC via bluetooth, had no issues this would of been approx 05/01/2020 Almost 2 weeks later and no matter which of my various controllers I use or which games I try to play, controller's...