Windows 10: Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks

Discus and support Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my PC is running Windows 10. I use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard for my computer. Every few weeks, while I'm using my computer, all bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windrow, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Windrow Win User

Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks

Hello, my PC is running Windows 10.

I use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard for my computer. Every few weeks, while I'm using my computer, all bluetooth devices stop responding for some reason. Turning my computer on and off again doesn't help. The only solution I've found to work every single time is to turn my PC off, unplug it, hold the power button for one minute, and plug it back in. Turning my computer back on after doing this always makes my Bluetooth start working again.....for a few weeks, until I'm forced to repeat the same process.

After logging back on after this strange solution, the Bluetooth icon is always in my taskbar for a few minutes, but I have no idea why.

Is there any way to figure out what is causing this strange issue, and to find a solution?

Thanks.

:)

Windrow, Dec 3, 2018

2. Intel HD Graphics 520 Stops Responding

Anyone else had this issue? It seems like every couple of days or so my screen flashes black and I see the message in the bottom corner saying that the Intel Display adapter stopped responding and has recovered. In fact, it has happened twice now in about 15 minutes. Looking around I believe I have the latest driver for it which would be 20.19.15.4300

Suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?

Running Windows 10 x64

satindemon4u, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Games Stop Responding 5870 HELP!

try the card in another machine is all i can suggest now. If it works in that one but not urs then obviously the card is not compatible with your motherboard. Last resort is to tell Asus to go suck on donkey balls and get a different make of board

eidairaman1, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks

1. Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stops responding

2. Windows stopped responding to almost every input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopped responding to almost every input: The device froze, and after I restarted it, nothing but the file explorer searching for any files just prompts the loading icon, but yields no results which is attached to the task bar is being executed/ will run/ openPressing the physical Windows button won’t open the menu,...
  3. Windows 11 - random blue screen every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - random blue screen every couple of weeks: HelloI've been getting random blue screen every couple of weeks and i have no idea why, how can i find the source? my computer was bought 4 years ago and they started happening in the last couple of monthshere are the minidump...
  4. Windows 11 - random blue screen every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - random blue screen every couple of weeks: HelloI've been getting random blue screen every couple of weeks and i have no idea why, how can i find the source? my computer was bought 4 years ago and they started happening in the last couple of monthshere are the minidump...
  5. Windows boots with black screen every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows boots with black screen every couple of weeks: Every couple of weeks my Windows will boot with a black screen.The solution is to boot it to safe mode, roll back the graphics display driver and then update it and then boot again and problem solved for a couple of more weeks.I have AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT with the latest...
  6. Windows boots with black screen every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows boots with black screen every couple of weeks: Every couple of weeks my Windows will boot with a black screen.The solution is to boot it to safe mode, roll back the graphics display driver and then update it and then boot again and problem solved for a couple of more weeks.I have AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT with the latest...
  7. Windows keeps breaking every couple days/weeks, I keep reinstalling it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps breaking every couple days/weeks, I keep reinstalling it.: Hello everyone! For the past 3 months my PC is breaking down and doesn't function every couple days/weeks. I have reinstalled it countless times and everytime it does something different. Today I couldn't even start it, the login screen would be grey and keep refreshing,...
  8. BSOD a couple times a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD a couple times a week: Hi All, I'm having an issue with a computer that restarts randomly. I believe I have narrowed it down, to my best understanding. What I believe is going on is Python is running, then somehow it conflicted with the driver SISIPSNetFilter.sys , the driver in question is Symatec...
  9. Laptop keeps entering recovery mode every couple weeks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps entering recovery mode every couple weeks: Every couple weeks I’ll find my laptop completely frozen and when I restart it enters the recovery mode loop. Then I reinstall windows and fix it but then in a couple of weeks the problem returns. Any idea why this happens and how I can permanently fix it? submitted by...
  10. DPC Watchdog BSOD every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog BSOD every couple of weeks: This is very elusive and began happening after upgrading to Win 10 from 8.1 within a week of its general release. 8.1 never BSOD'ed on me, Win 10 is when it started. Out of the blue, the system will suddenly freeze (unable to move mouse pointer) and then a few seconds...