Windows 10: Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds

Discus and support Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Bluetooth is suddenly having this problem where it stops working after a few seconds. I can turn it off and on again, or restart the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Filippo_660, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds

Hi all,

Bluetooth is suddenly having this problem where it stops working after a few seconds. I can turn it off and on again, or restart the computer for it to work again for some only some seconds.

Uninstalling and re-installing the bluetooth device/radio/drivers did not help.

Do you have any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you

Filippo

:)

Filippo_660, Oct 13, 2020
  2. BigBill Win User

Bluetooth works for 30 seconds and then stops

I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10... Boy, what a huge mistake that was...

Months later I am still struggling with problems. One of the biggest issues is with my (previously working) bluetooth.

Basically, bluetooth won't work... So here is what I have tried to fix it.

• Uninstall all bluetooth drivers in device manager
    • Search for hardware changes
    • The computer scans for hardware changes, and eventually install the drivers for the bluetooth
    • The drivers install correctly
    • My bluetooth keyboard works just fine for around 30 seconds...
    • Then the driver gets a yellow exclamation mark after it and totally stops working from then on

I can take a screenshot if nobody believes me. Very frustrating.

BigBill, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds

Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds

1. Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stops working

2. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  3. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  4. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB devices stop working for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices stop working for a few seconds: A few months ago I changed RAM, CPU and Motherboard to go DDR5, i7-12700k and to a Gigabyte z690 UD DDR5, since then every day or every 2/3 it happens several times that my USB devices Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard stop working for 2-3 seconds and then resume, in the case of...
  6. USB devices stop working for a few seconds

USB devices stop working for a few seconds: A few months ago I changed RAM, CPU and Motherboard to go DDR5, i7-12700k and to a Gigabyte z690 UD DDR5, since then every day or every 2/3 it happens several times that my USB devices Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard stop working for 2-3 seconds and then resume, in the case of...
  7. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install...
  8. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install...
  9. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

10. Bluetooth Microphone working for a few minutes then stopping

Bluetooth Microphone working for a few minutes then stopping: For a long time, my headphones have worked just fine, until a couple weeks ago when randomly the mic would just stop working, if I restarted my headset, then it would work just fine again for the next few minutes. In the sound tab I can see my mic picking up audio and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bt headphones stop working a few seconds after connecting