Windows 10: Bluetooth stops working after system goes to sleep - Windows 11 Pro

Discus and support Bluetooth stops working after system goes to sleep - Windows 11 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever my system goes to sleep. My Bluetooth adapter stops working. But upon reboot, it works normally again. I've already disabled allowing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonzoDaddy, May 27, 2022.

1. Bluetooth stops working after system goes to sleep - Windows 11 Pro

Whenever my system goes to sleep. My Bluetooth adapter stops working. But upon reboot, it works normally again. I've already disabled allowing the computer to turn off this device to save power as well as making sure I'm using the latest Intel drivers and the issue persists. The adapter I'm using is an Intel AX210 wireless card plugged in through PCI-E and into one of the USB headers in my MB. I know the header is not the issue because I've had water blocks plugged in before that had no issues being recognized after sleep. After checking device manager before and after sleep I've noticed that

:)

DonzoDaddy, May 27, 2022
  2. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, May 27, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

You mentioned that Bluetooth isn't working only if the computer have just been activated after sleep. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you turn off hibernation. Follow this step by step instructions:

• Right click on the Start Menu button, and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter the following line: powercfg /h off
    • Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, May 27, 2022
  4. denmarfl Win User

Bluetooth stops working after system goes to sleep - Windows 11 Pro

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth stops working after system goes to sleep - Windows 11 Pro

1. Bluetooth stops working after system goes to sleep - Windows 11 Pro - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stops working

2. Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update: Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says:...
  3. Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update: Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says:...
  4. Bluetooth stops working after system goes to sleep - Windows 11 Pro

Bluetooth stops working after system goes to sleep - Windows 11 Pro: Whenever my system goes to sleep. My Bluetooth adapter stops working. But upon reboot, it works normally again. I've already disabled allowing the computer to turn off this device to save power as well as making sure I'm using the latest Intel drivers and the issue persists....
  5. Windows 11 Wi-Fi and some other apps stopped working after computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Wi-Fi and some other apps stopped working after computer goes to sleep: After computer goes to sleep and turned back on, all the apps are unable to connect to Wi-Fi and I am also unable to open wifi settings on the computer.Some apps just glitch and buttons stopped working in settings, but the taskbar Wi-Fi icon always indicate that Wi-Fi is...
  6. Windows 11 Wi-Fi and some other apps stopped working after computer goes to sleep

Windows 11 Wi-Fi and some other apps stopped working after computer goes to sleep: After computer goes to sleep and turned back on, all the apps are unable to connect to Wi-Fi and I am also unable to open wifi settings on the computer.Some apps just glitch and buttons stopped working in settings, but the taskbar Wi-Fi icon always indicate that Wi-Fi is...
  7. Bluetooth on Win 10 stops working after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth on Win 10 stops working after sleep: There are a 1001 posts about this on the net but none provides an answer. Whenever my win 10 HP laptop resumes my bluetooth Micro$oft mouse does not work. a IT IS NOT A POSER SAVING SETTING!b Trying to restart the bluetooth service does not work because it will fail to stopc...
  8. Bluetooth stops working after resuming from sleep

Bluetooth stops working after resuming from sleep: As per title, the Bluetooth in my laptop stops working after resuming from sleep. OS: Windows 10 64-bit 20H2 All latest device drivers and latest BIOS installed. All Windows updates installed. sfc /scannow shows no corruption. I see lots of other posts about this...
  9. Trackpad stops working after system goes to sleep Win 10 HP Spectre

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad stops working after system goes to sleep Win 10 HP Spectre: I have a HP Spectre x360 laptop from 3/4 years ago and recently had a Windows 10 update. Since then the trackpad will stop working if I close the lid and open it again so I would assume the issue is software rather than hardware based. I have removed the drivers and...
  10. System goes to sleep after 5 minutes

System goes to sleep after 5 minutes: ***Modify title from: Sleep*** My HP laptop goes into sleep mode after 5 minutes, even when plugged in. In settings the screen is set to go off in 30 minutes and it is set to sleep after 5 hours when plugged in....