Windows 10: Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming

Discus and support Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently picked up my xbox one controller and have been using it wirelessly in my laptop with my bluetooth headphones (after a long time of not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jesusmena2406, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming

I recently picked up my xbox one controller and have been using it wirelessly in my laptop with my bluetooth headphones (after a long time of not gaming in my pc), and decided to play some RE7, at first I thought the stuttering was because my graphics settings were too high but then I realized that the audio on my headphones was cut-off as well as the signal to my controller (given the blinking xbox logo). After 1-5 seconds the connection was restored but this has happend several times in the 15 minutes of gameplay I've had, any idea how to fix this issue.

My laptop is a MSI gs63vr stealth pro so definetly not a low end laptop

:)

jesusmena2406, Mar 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 25, 2019
  3. High end build, stuttering in every game

Hello, this is my build:

• i5-6600k
    • ASUS MAXIMUS RANGER VIII
    • MSI GTX 1060 6G
    • Samsung SSD 850 evo 250gb
    • WD Caviar Blue 1TB
    • G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 DDR4 (XMP profile)
    • Dual monitor: Zowie XL2411 144hz + BenQ GW2260 60Hz
    I get stuttering in the following titles:

• Rocket League: every time a new player join a match the game freeze, also when V-Sync is on I get random lag from 144 to 130 and then the game continue to run smoothly.
    • GTA V: random stuttering Online and fps drops, V-Sync on.
    • PUBG: random stuttering, V-Sync off.
    • Rust: stuttering when loading chunks with fps drops.
    • Ark: as Rust.
    • Total War Warhammer: random stuttering in the strategic map, V-Sync on.
    What I've done till now:

• Tried every graphic settings.
    • All kind of Windows 10 optimizations like Performance mode, Xbox game mode off, disabled unnecessary services and tasks, no antivirus (Windows Defender on only).
    • Hard drive defragmentation.
    • Nvidia control panel optimizations for every game like Thread optimization, tried several v-sync modes, etc.
    • All drivers are updated.
    • No pending Windows updates.
    • Temps are fine, GPU and CPU never go above 65C.
    • Shadowplay overlay off.
    • Playing with one monitor at once.
    • Moved games from HDD to SSD.
    • Tried different version of GPU drivers.
    • Disabled the page on the HDD and fixed its size on the SSD with the reccommended value.
    • Memtest for both RAM stick at once (8 pass each no errors).
    What I've not tried yet is to reinstall the OS... benchmarks and performance in game are ok and in line with every other user... do you have any suggestions? Could it be network related? How can I analyze the stuttering?

PS: I'm testing with Latencymon and doing some screenshot of gpu and cpu usage

djanthony93, Mar 25, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming

1. Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stuttering freezes

2. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: so i can play valorant no problem game never crashes no audio cut outs or anything, but any other game maybe because they are more gpu intensive like fortnite, apex cod etc they all eventually cut out with audio freeze and crash. I'm not sure if it has to do with the software...
  3. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: so i can play valorant no problem game never crashes no audio cut outs or anything, but any other game maybe because they are more gpu intensive like fortnite, apex cod etc they all eventually cut out with audio freeze and crash. I'm not sure if it has to do with the software...
  4. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and...
  5. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and...
  6. Pc freeze while gaming

Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  7. Pc freeze while gaming

Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  8. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Pc freezes while gaming

Pc freezes while gaming: This problem has been happening for awhile now. I will start a game with friends apex legends, COD and about midway through my pc will freeze and the rgb lights inside my case will go still. The image on the screen will stay the same and I'm not able to talk through discord...
  10. PC freezes while not gaming

PC freezes while not gaming: Hi all, Been having PC freezes for a few weeks now, almost every day. It only happens while I'm NOT gaming, however. I can play hours of intense games without a freeze. But usually when I'm watching Youtube or browsing, I'll get a complete desktop, mouse, keyboard freeze and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 xbox bluetooth controller audio stutter