Windows 10: Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected

Discus and support Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically I have 3 devices I would like to connect to my laptop via Bluetooth, which are: Mouse Wacom tablet Headset I have never been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fex28, Nov 27, 2020.

1. /u/Fex28 Win User

Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected

Basically I have 3 devices I would like to connect to my laptop via Bluetooth, which are:

• Mouse
    • Wacom tablet
    • Headset

I have never been able to connect all these without noticing either some sort of input lag (So mouse pointer being more or less half a second behind to any movement with tablet or mouse) or low-quality, stuttering audio.

The issue is NOT with the devices/network card, as when using them on Linux everything works as expected. The issue is also not with the drivers: everything is up to date.

I also have been trying to mess around with some settings but so far I've seen no improvement, so any help would be really appreciated Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected :)

If it helps, my network card is an Intel AX200.

submitted by /u/Fex28
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fex28, Nov 27, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected [​IMG]

Hi, this is what I meant. See how it exapnd when you click on it.

I can't read this... can you?

Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected [​IMG]

Latency issues are often related to drivers but can be due to other things.

If you search the forum for e.g.
    stutter
    Latencymon

starting with the most recent posts, you may find something to help. I strongly suggest you try that.

And maybe someone who helped with one of those may post here when there's a readable report.

No one here is really expert in this, just 2 or 3 have a bit more experience of it.

dalchina, Nov 27, 2020
  3. mythical Win User
    latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

Yeah iv'e done it, its something wrong with the pictures.
    ill take new tests and send new pictures when i can, btw thanks for the help

- - - Updated - - -

latency.. - Album on Imgur Hope this works..

mythical, Nov 27, 2020
  4. KT17_ Win User

Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

I've been facing the same bluetooth issues for months. I have a thinkpad p52, and it has an Intel Wireless AC9560.

• JBL Flip 4 stutters
    • Galaxy Buds stutter
    • Amazon Echo stutters
    • Xbox One controller has latency issues and stutters as well.

I have tried changing every setting available, reinstalling windows, changing drivers, all with no avail. I'm not sure what else it could be other than a Windows 10 issue.

KT17_, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stuttering high

2. High Latency on only 1 device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency on only 1 device: Hello, for the last couple of days i have been unable to play any games that rely on internet connection based on the quality on my experience playing them. I have done multiple different speed-tests and i found my speed slowly going up to its normally levels then jumping...
  3. High Latency on only 1 device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Latency on only 1 device: Hello, for the last couple of days i have been unable to play any games that rely on internet connection based on the quality on my experience playing them. I have done multiple different speed-tests and i found my speed slowly going up to its normally levels then jumping...
  4. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  5. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  6. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. High latency issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High latency issues: Hi I’m getting extreme DCP latency, audio pop, crackle, distortion, frame drops, out of sync issues. I need to fix this ASAP for an animation music production project for my client. I’ve had this issue on and off for years with windows 10. Usually a rollback or fresh install...
  8. High latency issue in windows 10 Audio and Video stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High latency issue in windows 10 Audio and Video stutters: Recently, I have updated windows to version 2004 and i have found the DPC latency to rise. I used LatencyMon application to check the DPC latency and found the main problematic drivers are ndis.sys, acpi.sys, Hdaudbus.sys and dxgkrnl.sys. Here are the links to latencyMon...
  9. Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio popping / stutter issue, high latency in latencymon: Hi all, I finished building my new gaming computer recently and facing serious audio (popping, crackling, stuttering) issues as soon I start a game. These issues are appearing in both, the onboard sound device and the dedicated gameDAC from Steelseries. At least the gameDAC...
  10. Connect more than 1 pc with RDP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect more than 1 pc with RDP: Connect more than 1 pc with RDP, I can connect just one. any people help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-more-than-1-pc-with-rdp/e3dcc8f5-a263-4d20-bef9-21d94eedf4ab