Windows 10: Bluetooth stylus on laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth stylus on laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I wanted ask if it is possible to connect a bluetooth stylus on a laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by an_cor, Jan 15, 2022.

1. an_cor Win User

Bluetooth stylus on laptop

Hello! I wanted ask if it is possible to connect a bluetooth stylus on a laptop?

:)

an_cor, Jan 15, 2022
  2. James Win User

linking moto stylus to windows

Hi AshleyQuick.

The Microsoft Launcher is an Android launcher, this is what a launcher is./ As you can see through this article, a launcher is not typically used as this.

To answer questions 1 and 2:
    1) If the Stylus is bluetooth (which I'm expecting it is) and you have read it is supported by windows, here are the steps to connect it:
    1 - Ensure flight mode is disabled. *Start > Type ' flight mode '

Bluetooth stylus on laptop [​IMG]

Toggle the switch to Off (in its blank form) like it is above. Wireless devices WI-FI and if it's there bluetooth must
    be activated too.

2 - Now we can connect the device. Press *Start then search 'Bluetooth and other devices settings'. Now, find your
    device that should be listed under here.

Bluetooth stylus on laptop [​IMG]

If it is there, click on it then 'connect'. If not, press 'Add bluetooth or other device. Then 'Bluetooth'. And follow
    through with the steps.

2) If your screen is touch screen and the moto stylus isn't device-locked (so it only works on the moto device) then the moto stylus should work. If the stylus has buttons they should work too.
    Report back and see how it is!

James, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Hi Alejandro,

The issue that you are experiencing can occur due to several possible reasons, such as, compatibility issues, hardware limitations, etc. To isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• You've mentioned that that stylus works fine and you can write everything in your tablet. We just want to confirm, how did you manage to connect it to your computer before?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to connect other Bluetooth devices to your computer? If no,
      you can refer to this article which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for Bluetooth issues.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Bamboo Ink Stylus Problems on HP Spectre (Model: 15-BL112DX)

Hi,

An outdated or incompatible driver can affect the performance of your stylus. Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
    Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest using the built-in device troubleshooter which can find and fix common problems with devices. To use it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Go to Hardware and Devices, and click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Since your stylus also uses Bluetooth to pair with your laptop, click
      Run the troubleshooter
      under Bluetooth as well.

Additionally, we highly recommend updating your Pen and Touch drivers by following the steps in this

forum article

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Bluetooth stylus on laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stylus laptop

2. Bluetooth stylus on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stylus on laptop: Hello! I wanted ask if it is possible to connect a bluetooth stylus on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stylus-on-laptop/20d46d33-ccbd-43f7-89e6-dec563efaedc
  3. Bluetooth stylus on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth stylus on laptop: Hello! I wanted ask if it is possible to connect a bluetooth stylus on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stylus-on-laptop/20d46d33-ccbd-43f7-89e6-dec563efaedc
  4. How to find the right stylus for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to find the right stylus for my laptop?: hello! how can I find the right stylus for my SATELLITE C50t-A052 Toshiba laptop? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-right-stylus-for-my-laptop/876b00e3-9ebc-4984-94ba-f8e9f1ac4da9
  5. Stylus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus: I am looking for a stylus for this. I recently got the Acer SA5-271 and it didn't come with a stylus/pen. I need it to take notes in class. I am having an extremely hard time to find a stylus / pen for this. I would prefer the OEM stylus NP.STY1A.005 or preferably the newer...
  6. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: My Bamboo Ink stylus isn't pairing with the Bluetooth on my XPS13 2-in-1. I've used it before and it worked perfectly, but haven't used it in a few months. I changed the batteries, thinking that might be the problem, but it still does not appear when trying to pair it with my...
  7. lost stylus

lost stylus: if I lost my stylus is there a way to track it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus/be0f38b6-d410-466d-8ad8-0c7c12a74272
  8. stylus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stylus: how do i use the stylus instead of my finger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus/00467e1b-a312-45f8-9235-d1c25a98edb2
  9. Stylus for Surface Pro Laptop Not Working

Stylus for Surface Pro Laptop Not Working: I have tried establishing a connection via settings/Bluetooth and other devices/Bluetooth and when I hit add a device, it is not connecting to the stylus. Any thoughts or suggestions? I have hit the top and held it down for more than 7 seconds and it is still not...
  10. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: Hi Everyone!, I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet, but the thing that I haven't been able to pull is to connect it with my bluetooth. I've tried: 1. BT drivers update 2. BT...