Windows 10: Bluetooth sudden missing

Discus and support Bluetooth sudden missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a bluetooth keyboard that got disconnected all of a sudden from my laptop. So i tried to turn off and on the Bluetooth on both the laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doreenlau, Oct 2, 2020.

1. doreenlau Win User

Bluetooth sudden missing

I have a bluetooth keyboard that got disconnected all of a sudden from my laptop. So i tried to turn off and on the Bluetooth on both the laptop and the keyboard to reconnect but failed. I connect my keyboard to my tablet and the keyboard is working fine so I believe the issue might be on the laptop.

I also restarted my laptop, and this time the Bluetooth icon on both the taskbar and the notification panel is missing. I went into the device control panel, and I did not have the option to turn on the Bluetooth also.

I did a troubleshoot of this issue and apparently, it seems that the computer did not detect any Bluetooth driver on my laptop all of a sudden.

How can I get back the Bluetooth driver again?

Attached some screenshots of the Bluetooth missing settings on my laptop.

Thanks.

Bluetooth sudden missing b53a35b2-def3-4188-b218-d1e70023a103?upload=true.jpg Bluetooth sudden missing aa774ab0-158a-4c41-9cb7-64eb7cd50404?upload=true.jpg Bluetooth sudden missing 9830cc18-19b5-486b-b5ba-329a82ce94ee?upload=true.jpg

:)

doreenlau, Oct 2, 2020

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Oct 2, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth sudden missing

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth sudden missing

1. Bluetooth sudden missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth sudden missing

2. The bluetooth is suddenly missing from the win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bluetooth is suddenly missing from the win 11: This happened 6-7 times in the past 2 years, and I am not able to find the real reason for this, and not even the technician was able to identify the issue. So please help me find a solution.Unable to upload images, Please use this link https://imgur.com/a/ELNPfqu...
  3. The bluetooth is suddenly missing from the win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bluetooth is suddenly missing from the win 11: This happened 6-7 times in the past 2 years, and I am not able to find the real reason for this, and not even the technician was able to identify the issue. So please help me find a solution.Unable to upload images, Please use this link https://imgur.com/a/ELNPfqu...
  4. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC: Hi, I have a Dell OptiPlex 3030 and the Bluetooth toggle is gone, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. Tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell Support Assist, to no avail. There is nothing in Device Manager. I looked on the Dell website but can't even find...
  5. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC: Hi, I have a Dell OptiPlex 3030 and the Bluetooth toggle is gone, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. Tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell Support Assist, to no avail. There is nothing in Device Manager. I looked on the Dell website but can't even find...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.

Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.: Hi all,My bluetooth device is suddenly missing today when I booted up the PC.I am running Windows 10 version 21H1.The bluetooth toggle button is missing from the Bluetooth and other devices settings page.Device manager is listing a bluetooth device but only after i view...
  8. Bluetooth suddenly went missing.

Bluetooth suddenly went missing.: I am unable to find the Bluetooth Turn on button on Windows 10. After doing some investigation and doing the following steps I still am not able to resolve it. 1. Ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and the result said there is no Bluetooth device which is strange as I was...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC?

Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC?: Hello, I've an Intel-i3-4170 Dell OptiPlex 3030 AIO W10 v.1909 and the Bluetooth toggle has disappeared, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. I've tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell SupportAssist but to no avail. There's nothing hidden or otherwise...
  10. Bluetooth missing

Bluetooth missing: Hi all. I am new to these forums, so I apologize if this is in the wrong area. I have an Asus x550L (?) laptop. I have been using Windows 10 for several months without issue until I noticed that my Bluetooth connection option is gone. I can't find drivers. I have followed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot