Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared. I know that it's one of the common problem, and on solution is to uninstall the bluetooth driver from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelLumabi, Mar 6, 2021.

1. MelLumabi Win User

Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

My bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared. I know that it's one of the common problem, and on solution is to uninstall the bluetooth driver from the Device Manager. I did that and restarted my laptop, but windows didn't reinstall it automatically. I tried Scan for hardware changes, but nothing happened and it's still missing. I checked the show hidden devices but it's still no where to be found. Please help.

:)

MelLumabi, Mar 6, 2021
  2. MicheleB Win User

Bluetooth Suddenly Disappeared - from settings & device manager

Number 1: Open up the devices window (search for Device Manager, and you will get the window).

Bluetooth suddenly disappeared [​IMG]

Number 2: Open up the View Menu. When I selected "Show Hidden Devices", my Bluetooth devices and installed drivers appeared.

Now you should see Bluetooth on the device list. Click the arrow to open up the selections:

Number 3: I double clicked each of the 'devices' under Bluetooth (there were several on that particular computer). The message told me that the devices were'disconnected'. I right-clicked each of them and selected 'Update Driver". I chose to search the web for the updated drivers:

It updated one driver, but Bluetooth was still disconnected.

Number 4: Finally, I went to the web-site of the maker of that laptop and downloaded the most recent drivers to the machine. I unzipped them, and selected 'Update Drivers' again for the Bluetooth device on the machine (which unfortunately had a generic name like 'Win USB Bluetooth Device' so I wasn't sure I was selecting the correct thing).

This time, however, I chose "Browse my computer for driver software", and chose the folder to which I unzipped the downloaded driver. The driver updated and, lo and behold, the device connected.

I'm giving you such a detailed description because it took me a couple of hours to find where the problem lay and solve it. Hope this helps you! If I've been unclear, please let me know!

MicheleB, Mar 6, 2021
  3. MyaP10 Win User
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth suddenly disappeared :)

MyaP10, Mar 6, 2021
  4. kawiah Win User

Bluetooth Suddenly Disappeared - from settings & device manager

Update:

Going to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound > Bluetooth

I ran the troubleshooter and it told me my device does not have bluetooth capability. Which is wrong because I've been using it for three months.

kawiah, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

2. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Whilst working today, out of the blue suddenly my machine decided to close off the bluetooth icon in the taskbar. Upon lookin for this led me to looking into Device Manager this was odd scanned for hardware changes....No change. Ran troubleshooting helpers - due to the...
  3. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Whilst working today, out of the blue suddenly my machine decided to close off the bluetooth icon in the taskbar. Upon lookin for this led me to looking into Device Manager this was odd scanned for hardware changes....No change. Ran troubleshooting helpers - due to the...
  4. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly: Hello,I have a problem regarding Bluetooth, it suddenly disappeared turn on and off button but Bluetooth devices are showing. I have tried troubleshooting it is mentioned that there are no Bluetooth devices found and I am confused totally. can you help me out with this type...
  5. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly: Hello,I have a problem regarding Bluetooth, it suddenly disappeared turn on and off button but Bluetooth devices are showing. I have tried troubleshooting it is mentioned that there are no Bluetooth devices found and I am confused totally. can you help me out with this type...
  6. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  8. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared.: Please help me. I'm using a laptop and my bluetooth suddenly disappeared. The icon in action center is missing, also in the device manager and the on and off button in bluetooth settings. When I run a troubleshooter it's says that my device does not have bluetooth. I'm just...