Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly disappears from windows 10 - "this pc doesn't have bluetooth" but it has

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly disappears from windows 10 - "this pc doesn't have bluetooth" but it has in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, From one day to another my bluetooth is disappeared. No toggle, no hardware detected when I try to fix with the troubleshoot. I already tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sak3h, Apr 14, 2020.

1. /u/sak3h Win User

Bluetooth suddenly disappears from windows 10 - "this pc doesn't have bluetooth" but it has

Hi guys,

From one day to another my bluetooth is disappeared. No toggle, no hardware detected when I try to fix with the troubleshoot. I already tried everything I found oline included unistalling the drivers and installing again, and I also fresh installed windows. The only thing that worked was boot into safe mode and then reboot normally but the after a couple of days the problem appeared again. Now in device manager i don't even have the bluetooth in the hidden services, but in safe mode there's the bluetooth hardware detected. Anyone has a possible solution?

My pc is an Asus ux430UAR with the latest windows update and in 3+ years is the first time I have this problem.

Thanks a lot in advance.

submitted by /u/sak3h
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sak3h, Apr 14, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Apr 14, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Bluetooth suddenly disappears from windows 10 - "this pc doesn't have bluetooth" but it has

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly disappears from windows 10 - "this pc doesn't have bluetooth" but it has

1. Bluetooth suddenly disappears from windows 10 - "this pc doesn't have bluetooth" but it has - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly disappears

2. Bluetooth has disappeared from my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my pc: I cant find bluetooth on my PC. It is not in the quick actions menu, i dont see the bluetooth on/off toggle when i go to bluetooth & devices, and i dont even see bluetooth in device managerI have tried the troubleshooting option/function, I have cold restarted my pc, and the...
  3. Bluetooth has disappeared from my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my pc: I cant find bluetooth on my PC. It is not in the quick actions menu, i dont see the bluetooth on/off toggle when i go to bluetooth & devices, and i dont even see bluetooth in device managerI have tried the troubleshooting option/function, I have cold restarted my pc, and the...
  4. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Whilst working today, out of the blue suddenly my machine decided to close off the bluetooth icon in the taskbar. Upon lookin for this led me to looking into Device Manager this was odd scanned for hardware changes....No change. Ran troubleshooting helpers - due to the...
  5. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly: Hello,I have a problem regarding Bluetooth, it suddenly disappeared turn on and off button but Bluetooth devices are showing. I have tried troubleshooting it is mentioned that there are no Bluetooth devices found and I am confused totally. can you help me out with this type...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  8. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: My bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared. I know that it's one of the common problem, and on solution is to uninstall the bluetooth driver from the Device Manager. I did that and restarted my laptop, but windows didn't reinstall it automatically. I tried Scan for hardware...
  9. Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10

Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10: The setting to switch Bluetooth on / off has disappeared from my Bluetooth settings page. I have since tried updating the drivers, reinstalling the drivers and even uninstalling the device from the Device Manager page, followed by selecting "scan for hardware changes", and...
  10. Bluetooth has disappeared from my pc

Bluetooth has disappeared from my pc: It is not appearing in device manager even with hidden devices being shown. I have the Bluetooth support service setup as automatic start up. I have used troubleshooter for Bluetooth and it claims that my device does not have Bluetooth. I have no idea what to do but I...