Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem?

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good evening, for a long time it worked perfectly. Now my pc does not recognize Bluetooth anymore. Under the menu item Settings/Bluetooth and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grapefruit12452, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem?

Good evening,

for a long time it worked perfectly.

Now my pc does not recognize Bluetooth anymore. Under the menu item Settings/Bluetooth and other devices you could normally switch Bluetooth on and off. In the device manager it is shown to me only under hidden devices. I have already updated the driver. Does anyone know how I can solve the problem? Thanks for your help. (Win10)

Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem? 0_big.png

Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem? 1_big.png

:)

Grapefruit12452, Aug 6, 2020
  2. FredUW Win User

Can Not Enable Bluetooth Anymore

The link
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems
    has not helped.

It suggests - Make sure Bluetooth is turned on :

There is no option to turn Bluetooth on, windows doesn’t comprehend that I have Bluetooth functionality.

It is not in the action center, and now that I have uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers I can not even see blue tooth listed in my device manager anymore.

It suggests - Check your Bluetooth device :

There is nothing wrong with my blue tooth devices, it is windows itself which refuses to allow me to even attempt to use bluetooth.

It suggests - Check your PC :

Airplane mode is not on.

I can not “turn blue tooth off and on” as windows is not giving me the option to turn Bluetooth off or on.

I uninstalled all of the drivers listed as “Bluetooth” in my device manager.

I went to the Lenovo website and downloaded the blue tooth driver listed there.

I went through the install process and received the message “the drives were successfully installed on this computer. You can now connect your device to this computer.”

Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem? f50d0e88-8653-485f-8a6e-a10094bdc689?upload=true.png

However windows still believes my device is not blue tooth enabled.

I ran the file checker and it did not find any integrity violations.

Bluetooth used to work fine. I was using it one day when it suddenly stopped working and I can't get windows to recognize that my device has bluetooth capability anymore.

FredUW, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore. Tried to connect several devices, but none will pair with my pc.

JonathanZan, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem?

Bluetooth not working anymore

Today I was watching something with my Bluetooth headphones connected and suddenly I wasn't hearing anything anymore. I checked Bluetooth and It said they were still connected so I tried disconnecting them. It didn't work so I turned of Bluetooth. After
    that I couldn't turn it back on so I troubleshooted Bluetooth and it told me that my device doesn't have Bluetooth capabilities. After that I updated the drivers and restarted my laptop. When it turned on there was no Bluetooth in the action center so I checked
    setting and there was no switch to turn on/off Bluetooth anymore!

So, my question is:

How do I get the Bluetooth capabilities back?

DariusPumma, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem?

1. Bluetooth suddenly doesn't work on my Pc anymore, how can I fix the problem? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly doesn't

2. How can l use my PC if my mouse doesn't work anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can l use my PC if my mouse doesn't work anymore?: My mouse doesn't work anymore. I tried to use the visual keyboard but it needs mouse. Is there any way to use my PC without it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-l-use-my-pc-if-my-mouse-doesnt-work/59b646cc-ab6b-4833-9520-44115ba31bfa
  3. How can l use my PC if my mouse doesn't work anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can l use my PC if my mouse doesn't work anymore?: My mouse doesn't work anymore. I tried to use the visual keyboard but it needs mouse. Is there any way to use my PC without it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-l-use-my-pc-if-my-mouse-doesnt-work/59b646cc-ab6b-4833-9520-44115ba31bfa
  4. how i can fix my bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how i can fix my bluetooth problem: my bluetooth icon suddenly dissapeard and i can't turn bluetooth on and off from the settings. my bluetooth troubleshooting shows that my device doesn't have bluetooth. i did everything that i found on the internet to fix the problem and still not fixed, even downloading new...
  5. how i can fix my bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can fix my bluetooth problem: my bluetooth icon suddenly dissapeard and i can't turn bluetooth on and off from the settings. my bluetooth troubleshooting shows that my device doesn't have bluetooth. i did everything that i found on the internet to fix the problem and still not fixed, even downloading new...
  6. how i can fix my bluetooth problem

7. My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working , how do i fix it?

My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working , how do i fix it?: i can't connect to any devices either, please can someone help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-suddenly-stopped-working-how-do-i-fix/2aa70c9e-efd5-4791-b184-a43c81fac7a5
  8. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore

Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore: I have tried everything - updating the drivers, restarting the computer, resetting the computer, troubleshooting and nothing has worked. It just suddenly stopped working and no longer appears in the action center. When I go into device manager, I get the following message...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly stop and is not working anymore

Bluetooth suddenly stop and is not working anymore: Hello, My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button in the action center has completely disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add any...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...