Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop?

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wanted to connect my laptop to my alexa via bluetooth but in the quick settings the bluetooth sign was not displayed anymore. i have already looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xevamariax, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop?

I wanted to connect my laptop to my alexa via bluetooth but in the quick settings the bluetooth sign was not displayed anymore.

i have already looked in the device manager but there is no bluetooth displayed. does anyone know if you can switch it on again?

:)

xevamariax, Jun 13, 2020
  2. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop? :)

MyaP10, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jun 13, 2020
  4. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop?

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop? [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop?

1. Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly longer

2. "Your PIN is no longer available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PIN is no longer available": Hello- I'm getting the above message along with "Click to set up your PIN again" when I go to sign into my laptop. The problem is that when I verify my identity with my email address I never get sent an email. This is incredibly frustrating as I've been trying for hours to...
  3. "Your PIN is no longer available"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PIN is no longer available": Hello- I'm getting the above message along with "Click to set up your PIN again" when I go to sign into my laptop. The problem is that when I verify my identity with my email address I never get sent an email. This is incredibly frustrating as I've been trying for hours to...
  4. Bluetooth no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer available: While I was using my laptop with my bluetooth mouse, the mouse suddenly stopped working. When I went into my settings, the bluetooth toggle button, which had been there earlier, had disappeared. I had not downloaded any new updates, drivers, or files from the internet. I went...
  5. Bluetooth no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer available: While I was using my laptop with my bluetooth mouse, the mouse suddenly stopped working. When I went into my settings, the bluetooth toggle button, which had been there earlier, had disappeared. I had not downloaded any new updates, drivers, or files from the internet. I went...
  6. Bluetooth no longer available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth no longer available

Bluetooth no longer available: My bluetooth is no longer available on my computer. How do I get it back? I am using Windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.928 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-no-longer-available/d82885ca-dc0c-430b-969e-9895bad5a9cc
  8. Bluetooth No Longer Available

Bluetooth No Longer Available: I have an ASUS M51BC with an AMD processor and Windows 10 64-bit. After a system update, bluetooth is no longer usable. I get a message like "this device does not support bluetooth." I was advised to uninstall the bluetooth drivers and restart my PC and they would be...
  9. Bluetooth no longer available

Bluetooth no longer available: Last night, Bluetooth suddenly disappeared from Windows 10. No Bluetooth button in the action center, and no switch in "Bluetooth and Other Devices" to toggle Bluetooth on/off. Oddly, in device manager, the list of devices keeps disappearing and reappearing constantly, like...
  10. Your pin is no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your pin is no longer available: Buenas noches, mi pc no me permite iniciar secion con mi pin, "Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Your can set up your pin again by going to settings accounts sign in options" Alguien me puede ayudar?...