Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly not working after update

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly not working after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC updated during the night, and I was using the PC this morning. I am using Windows 10, version 1909. One minute my bluetooth was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tessa du Toit, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Bluetooth suddenly not working after update

My PC updated during the night, and I was using the PC this morning. I am using Windows 10, version 1909.

One minute my bluetooth was working bluetooth mouse was operational, and the next minute I have no bluetooth options, cannot even select it on/off. Can't figure out the problem, and therefor can't use my mouse. Highly frustrating. Checked for drivers and it says I have the correct one installed. Searched online but can't find solutions. No idea what to do. Please help?

:)

Tessa du Toit, Feb 14, 2020
  2. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth suddenly not working after update :)

MyaP10, Feb 14, 2020
  3. kamalaggi Win User
    Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth suddenly not working after update [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Bluetooth suddenly not working after update

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly not working after update

1. Bluetooth suddenly not working after update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly working

2. bluetooth not working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not working after update: Bluetooth not working after I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-after-update/5891dc0b-0fe3-4474-8318-25c5e8b37549
  3. bluetooth not working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth not working after update: Bluetooth not working after I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-after-update/5891dc0b-0fe3-4474-8318-25c5e8b37549
  4. Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.: Hi all,My bluetooth device is suddenly missing today when I booted up the PC.I am running Windows 10 version 21H1.The bluetooth toggle button is missing from the Bluetooth and other devices settings page.Device manager is listing a bluetooth device but only after i view...
  5. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  6. bluetooth not working after updates

bluetooth not working after updates: bluetooth not working after updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-after-updates/4cef38b1-2933-4eb4-8e95-2d2d66ec09fe
  7. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...
  8. wifi and bluetooth suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wifi and bluetooth suddenly not working: i have an hp pavilion laptop with windows 10. all of a sudden 2 days ago my wifi and bluetooth have completely stopped working. going to device manager, the wifi (intel wireless ac 9560) originally came up as code 10. i tried resetting bios, reinstalling drivers, hard...
  9. Bluetooth Not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Not working after update: Hello, Product: HP 700-149 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Hello, Windows 10 automatically updated: KB4483452 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10, version 1809 and Windows Server 2019 and now my BT won't work. I tried...
  10. Bluetooth not working suddenly

Bluetooth not working suddenly: My Bluetooth connection disappeared. Cant get it to come on. The toggle button in settings to put it on disappeared. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-suddenly/e6acbd5d-0630-4899-b581-b81c83731f6d