Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Basically everything to do with bluetooth has suddenly disappeared on this laptop. I've selected 'show hidden devices' in device manager, it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonaldWalters2, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Bluetooth suddenly not working on Windows 10

Basically everything to do with bluetooth has suddenly disappeared on this laptop.

I've selected 'show hidden devices' in device manager, it doesn't appear.

There is no sign of anything bluetooth, apart from the Bluetooth ACPI driver. I've re-installed that, no joy.

I've tried system restore. Scanned for viruses. Run Windows Update, still nothing.

And I've tried the solutions of the other bluetooth discussion's on here, nothing has worked.

I'm stumped. Help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DonaldWalters2, Nov 10, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 10, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Nov 10, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth suddenly not working on Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly not working on Windows 10

1. Bluetooth suddenly not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly working

2. Bluetooth is suddenly incompatible on Windows 10 Home Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth is suddenly incompatible on Windows 10 Home Desktop: I've recently restarted my computer after using Bluetooth devices just fine and they've stopped working. I'm told that Bluetooth is off and no matter how hard I try I can't turn it back on. I've used services.msc to start and restart Bluetooth services, I've installed...
  3. Bluetooth not working suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working suddenly: My Bluetooth connection disappeared. Cant get it to come on. The toggle button in settings to put it on disappeared. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-suddenly/e6acbd5d-0630-4899-b581-b81c83731f6d
  4. Bluetooth suddenly will not connect

Bluetooth suddenly will not connect: Today, my Bluetooth stopped displaying the names of the devices I'm trying to connect to. For example, for my ds4 it used to say "wireless controller, input" now it just says "input, input" For my beoplay h4, it used to say "beoplay h4, audio" now it says "Bluetooth audio...
  5. Bluetooth is not working in my PC all of a sudden.

Bluetooth is not working in my PC all of a sudden.: i have a acer swift 3 laptop. Bluetooth was working finely till yesterday. But when i switched on my laptop today morning, i noticed that bluetooth was not working. i tried a lot of trouble shooting. but i didnt get a solution for this. when i go to the bluetooth settings, i...
  6. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10

Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10: My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button has disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add any devices I previously connected to. I...
  7. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.: HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices. Any ideas? [img] 34800
  8. Bluetooth suddenly unavailable

Bluetooth suddenly unavailable: Hi I don't know if anyone else has come across this. My PC (HP Pavilion 550-111na) has been running Windows 10 Home x64 since I bought it in June of last year. Everything's up to date in terms of windows updates, but all of a sudden the Bluetooth has completely vanished....
  9. Bluetooth problem - suddenly disappeared

Bluetooth problem - suddenly disappeared: I am very frustrated. Turned the PC on, worked some time with my bluetooth mouse on, suddenly the mouse stopped working, the occasional OFF-ON the mouse did not help (as it usually does), I went to Settings, and acctually did see the Bluetooth settings dissapeared before...
  10. Bluetooth is not working (windows 10)

Bluetooth is not working (windows 10): everything was fine until bluetooth has stopped suddenly, in usb menu in device manager there is onw device (which I belive that it is where the bluetooth connected) shows the following error: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)...