Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing.

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my PC. My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working when playing on my PC it froze so I restarted my computer. After my PC booted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TammyWilliams5, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing.

Hi, I have a problem with my PC. My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working when playing on my PC it froze so I restarted my computer. After my PC booted up, I went to plug in my headphones and the text "That didn't work, try again" and couldn't connect. My Bluetooth said they were paired but they weren't connecting. Please contact me as soon as possible and if you need more information let me know.

:)

TammyWilliams5, Oct 16, 2021
  2. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing. [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Oct 16, 2021
  3. jerriy Win User
    Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing.

Marby Rey, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing.

1. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly stopped

2. Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC: I have a problem with my Bluetooth Mouse. I add new device as a bluetooth mouse. It works very well untill I restart my PC. Then it stop working. In order to fix it, first i have to remove My mouse from Bluetooth Devices in Settings. I must have to go in "Device Manager" over...
  3. Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC: I have a problem with my Bluetooth Mouse. I add new device as a bluetooth mouse. It works very well untill I restart my PC. Then it stop working. In order to fix it, first i have to remove My mouse from Bluetooth Devices in Settings. I must have to go in "Device Manager" over...
  4. Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC. My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working when playing on my PC it froze so I restarted my computer. After my PC booted up, I went to plug in my headphones and the text "That didn't work, try again" and couldn't connect. My Bluetooth said they...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working after restarting my PC while a game was freezing.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC. My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working when playing on my PC it froze so I restarted my computer. After my PC booted up, I went to plug in my headphones and the text "That didn't work, try again" and couldn't connect. My Bluetooth said they...
  7. PC restart / freezing suddenly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC restart / freezing suddenly.: Hello, For the last few days my PC starts/freezes a lot. This happens while gaming or watching yt or streams. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.This is the message in my log.One or more user-mode drivers has encountered a problem and the host process has...
  8. Bluetooth on Predator G3 suddenly stopped working after restarting my pc while a game froze.

Bluetooth on Predator G3 suddenly stopped working after restarting my pc while a game froze.: Hello! I am currently experiencing a issue with my PC. My bluetooth suddenly stopped working when GTA V on my PC froze so I instinctively restarted my computer. After my pc booted up I went to connect my headphones and the text "That didn't work, try again" popped up and...
  9. My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly: I was watching Netflix and my Bluetooth earphones disconnected suddenly and I couldn't see the Bluetooth icon. I restarted my PC. then installed the Bluetooth driver. From Services.mnc I chnaged Bluetooth Support Service from Manual to automatic and again restarted my PC....
  10. Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming

Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming: I recently picked up my xbox one controller and have been using it wirelessly in my laptop with my bluetooth headphones (after a long time of not gaming in my pc), and decided to play some RE7, at first I thought the stuttering was because my graphics settings were too high...