Windows 10: Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore

Discus and support Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried everything - updating the drivers, restarting the computer, resetting the computer, troubleshooting and nothing has worked. It just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Niki G., Jul 6, 2020.

1. Niki G. Win User

Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore

I have tried everything - updating the drivers, restarting the computer, resetting the computer, troubleshooting and nothing has worked. It just suddenly stopped working and no longer appears in the action center. When I go into device manager, I get the following message about a Bluetooth USB Module - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". Any ideas on how I can fix this?

:)

Niki G., Jul 6, 2020
  2. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Headphones with mic, mic doesn't show up anymore

I don't know why, but my microphone in my headset is no longer detected by Windows. I can't seem to figure out what caused this, but I can say with certainty that nothing major was changed or installed before this happened, other than Defender updates. I've checked all the audio settings, privacy options, etc, and nothing seems to be working. It doesn't even list the headset in the sound and recording devices settings, but it does show the Bluetooth version (it's usable with Bluetooth and a wired 3.5 mm jack connection). I've also tried different ports (I usually plug it into my main speaker), top, back, etc. None seem to pick it up anymore. If I plug it into a microphone jack, it shows up, but it doesn't detect sound at all.

GuyInDogSuit, Jul 6, 2020
  4. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore :)

MyaP10, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working and Doesn't Show Up Anymore - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped

2. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: I was listening to music with my bluetooth headset and the music stopped, checked my bluetooth and it said it was turned off. I saw there was no option to turn it back on so I ran troubleshooting and now it says my device doesn't have bluetooth. Checked the drivers and it's...
  3. Bluetooth stopped working suddenly

Bluetooth stopped working suddenly: helloi have been facing a problem for the past 1 day and would like to be assisted.my laptop's bluetooth drivers suddenly have disappeared from device manager and there's no option for me to turn it back on. i have troubleshooted this in all possible methods and found that...
  4. The Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and showing up.

The Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and showing up.: Greetings!After having installing drivers, contacting Microsoft community and getting it fixed, everything was working fine, but suddenly it stopped showing up in the taskbar, and its always turned off, and the Bluetooth switch isn't showing up too. Its also not showing up in...
  5. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hi All, Just this morning, Bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron 3493 stopped working. When trying to add a Bluetooth device from Settings>Devices>Add Bluetooth or other device I am getting an error saying that Bluetooth is not switched on, and to update the driver. [ATTACH]...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...
  8. Bluetooth suddenly stop and is not working anymore

Bluetooth suddenly stop and is not working anymore: Hello, My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button in the action center has completely disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add any...
  9. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...
  10. Menu Bar suddenly doesn't show anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar suddenly doesn't show anymore: Hello, In Explorer (so, folders and My PC and such. In Notepad, Internet Explorer and such the menu bar is still visible), the menu bar (the one with "file, edit, view"-etcetera) has suddenly disappeared and been replaced by the ribbon, even though 1 of my first actions...