Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail.

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few months ago, bluetooth on my windows 10 PC stopped working. Prior to this, my wireless headphones (Bose QC 35) would connect fine. I went away for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJaff, Jan 10, 2019.

1. JJaff Win User

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail.

A few months ago, bluetooth on my windows 10 PC stopped working. Prior to this, my wireless headphones (Bose QC 35) would connect fine. I went away for a few months, so I only now am very frustrated in trying to fix the problem. My computer can see bluetooth devices, but it will not allow them to connect. Sometimes, the headphones will pair with the computer, but will not be connected with audio. The headphones connect perfect to my phone and another windows 10 PC, so I know that it is not the headphones that are not the problem. I have tried updating drivers, restarting the computer, and searching and trying countless solutions that I found posted online about the topic, but nothing has worked. I'm not sure what I should do next. Any ideas? If you need any more info on steps that I have taken let me know.

:)

JJaff, Jan 10, 2019
  2. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail. [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Jan 10, 2019
  3. MyaP10 Win User
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail. :)

MyaP10, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail.

Mic suddenly stopped working, tried everything...

Hey guys,

So I put together a new PC running Windows 10 Pro around 3 months ago and everything was working perfect till 2 days ago when my mic suddenly stopped working. I use a Steelseries Siberia V2 headset and the headphones work fine, but the mic is not picking up any noise at all. I tried plugging in both the back and front ports and my realtek always detects that a mic has been plugged in, but it simply won't work. I thought maybe my mic got busted so I also tried using an A4 Tech headset that I had lying around in the office but it has the same issue, the mic won't work. I looked around online for possible solutions and tried the following with no luck:

• Ensured the mic was set as the default device and that its volume settings were maxed out.
    • Tried disabling all sound effects (noise suppression, acoustic echo cancellation etc).
    • Uninstalled all audio drivers and reinstalled the latest realtek drivers on my motherboard's webpage: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1151 - GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0)
    • Uninstalled all audio drivers and reinstalled the latest realtek drivers on realtek's own webpage: Realtek
    • Uninstalled all audio drivers and let Windows auto-install drivers.
    • I even uninstalled all realtek drivers and tried using the standard "high definition audio device drivers."

Basically tried everything in this link: Microphone Not Working in Windows 10? | Win 10 FAQ

The conclusion was the same with everything I tried, the sound worked fine in both my speakers and headphones, but the mics simply didn't work. What's strange is that it just stopped working out of nowhere. I didn't install any new software or hardware or make any changes prior to the issue. Just turned the PC on one day and boom, mics not working.

I am completely stumped now and have no idea what to try next. I've attached screenshots of what my mic settings looked like with the realtek drivers and without. Really hope someone can help me figure out what went wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail. [​IMG]

Spikematic, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail.

1. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly stopped

2. My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything: I've had this issue for a while and every now and then try something new to fix it. I'm on Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. So, when I attempt to Update my PC it will say the update couldn't be completed and then reboot after its reverted back to the original version. It will...
  3. My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything: I've had this issue for a while and every now and then try something new to fix it. I'm on Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. So, when I attempt to Update my PC it will say the update couldn't be completed and then reboot after its reverted back to the original version. It will...
  4. Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything: Happens more often/faster when watching youtube videos and it feels like I've tried everything I can find on other questions like this one I'm making now. Maybe my gpu is just dying or maybe I haven't tried something On Thu 9/2/2021 10:51:17 PM your computer crashed or a...
  5. Microphone not working. I feel like ive tried everything from drivers to windows updates...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone not working. I feel like ive tried everything from drivers to windows updates...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Epicmondeum17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9xlct/microphone_not_working_i_feel_like_ive_tried/
  6. Help Feels like there is a white filter on everything suddenly

Help Feels like there is a white filter on everything suddenly: Hello I encountered a problem with my laptop two days ago where everything seems to have a white filter couldn't find a fix when I searched I tried to go into NVIDIA control panel but I have on board graphics card so I don't have the settings Then I went into Windows 10...
  7. Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything: Hey community, I have been trying for almost a full day now to try and figure out what is wrong with my laptop. Over the last month I get BSOD's sometimes when using the computer no real pattern and almost always when doing a restart. They BSOD error can be different each...
  8. Bluetooth stopped working, I tried everything and I'm out of options

Bluetooth stopped working, I tried everything and I'm out of options: Yesterday I turned on my PC (home computer, no restrictions from administrator) only to find that I was unable to connect to my Bluetooth devices. I ran through several troubleshooting methods and nothing is working. I have tried: Turning on Bluetooth through the Action...
  9. Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.: Hello Anything that is supposed to play sound does not play sound. Anything that played a sound before yesterday does not play sound now, whether it'd be on YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, an application, etc. I have tried running the sound troubleshooter and from there I...
  10. Mic suddenly stopped working, tried everything...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic suddenly stopped working, tried everything...: Hey guys, So I put together a new PC running Windows 10 Pro around 3 months ago and everything was working perfect till 2 days ago when my mic suddenly stopped working. I use a Steelseries Siberia V2 headset and the headphones work fine, but the mic is not picking up any...