Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome!

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all you lovely people This morning computer was working fine, listening to music making some breakfast as always, when suddenly the music cuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasperJazz, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome!

Hello all you lovely people

This morning computer was working fine, listening to music making some breakfast as always, when suddenly the music cuts out.
    Windows 10 has decided that it is now connected to a bluetooth speaker, I don't own any bluetooth speakers and also btw all your other bluetooth devices mouse, keyboard, PS4 controller are disconnected and you can't connect or pair them anymore.
    Doing my absolute best to not personify Windows 10 and ask what the hell are you thinking? haha just keep reminding myself... "It's just code... very strange code..."

Things I have tried so far that have not worked:
    -reconnecting

-removing devices from the 'bluetooth and other diveces' bluetooth settings window, then re-pairing.
    some of these e.g. logitech keyboard would say 'removing failed' so I had them unistalled using the device manager

-uninstalled BlueSoleil bluetooth software... managed to get mouse paired and connected but very choppy mouse movement. Keyboard took a few tries but got it working, then after restart gone again and can't be found "discovered". PS4 controller was an absolute no go.

-So reinstalled BlueSoleil again, but none of the Bluetooth devices show up at all when trying to add them.

Details:
    -Windows 10
    -Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse

-Logitech Craft Keyboard
    -PS4 Controller
    -Avantree DG40s USB Bluetooth dongle
    -Standard Windows 10 bluetooth drivers installed as well as, DS4windows, as well as BlueSoleil.

Any ideas of things I could try next would be very much appreciated. Sunk in 3 hours so far to try get it working to no avail and feeling like I've exhausted my ideas of what to try...

Jasper

:)

JasperJazz, Jan 6, 2021
  2. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome! [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Jan 6, 2021
  3. MyaP10 Win User
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome! :)

MyaP10, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome!

Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas

Source: Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome!

1. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, running out of ideas to try, any ideas much welcome! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly stopped

2. any ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any ideas: and still nothing but it seems to work with my phone’s hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-ideas/cf4d3957-9805-4919-bc0a-de57203282b2
  3. any ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any ideas: and still nothing but it seems to work with my phone’s hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-ideas/cf4d3957-9805-4919-bc0a-de57203282b2
  4. any ideas

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  6. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas?: Hey, can I ask for help? Recently I updated my windows, and as soon as the update finished, there is no volume. I tried to look it at the internet and through device manager but the “sound, game controller” thing was not there. I tried to instqll it but when its installing...
  7. Can't Pair Bluetooth Keyboard - any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Keyboard - any ideas?: Hi Guys, I've got a Windows 10 Pro build 19041 that I'm trying to Pair a Logitech K810 keyboard to. It used to work fine for a few months and then started playing up and now I when putting the keyboard in pairing mode can't even see it when looking to add a bluetooth device...
  8. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/elarsia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iin2nl/any_ideas/
  9. Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?: I purchased 3 lcd monitors. I unplugged the PC, existing monitor, external speakers w/ sub. I then installed the 3 new monitors and replaced the speakers and pluggen in the PC. Now sound wont work in neither headset and attached mic or the external speakers. I have went over...
  10. Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ?: What can you do about identity theft ; is there anything new ? Are there any types of VPNs' out there that work and what is the best modem and router to buy that protects identity ? I'd appreciate any good advice & Thank y'all !...