Windows 10: Bluetooth suddenly went missing.

Discus and support Bluetooth suddenly went missing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to find the Bluetooth Turn on button on Windows 10. After doing some investigation and doing the following steps I still am not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephALEX1, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Bluetooth suddenly went missing.

I am unable to find the Bluetooth Turn on button on Windows 10. After doing some investigation and doing the following steps I still am not able to resolve it.

1. Ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and the result said there is no Bluetooth device which is strange as I was just using my Bluetooth headset

2. Ran Device Manager and can't find any Bluetooth driver.

3. Checked with Dell Alienware drivers and I am unable to install any of them as it simply says unable to install.

Now I am not sure of what the Wireless hardware that is on the device and not sure how I can find that if that is why I am unable to install the driver.

Kindly help with the same.

:)

JosephALEX1, Jan 30, 2021

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Jan 30, 2021
  3. MyaP10 Win User
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth suddenly went missing. :)

MyaP10, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Bluetooth suddenly went missing.

Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth suddenly went missing.

1. Bluetooth suddenly went missing. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth suddenly went

2. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  4. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth went missing: Bluetooth went missing from the action center. When I tried running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, it said Bluetooth is not on this PC. I have always had Bluetooth on my PC running Windows 10. When I went to Bluetooth Support Services it says Bluetooth is running but I can't...
  5. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth went missing: Bluetooth went missing from the action center. When I tried running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, it said Bluetooth is not on this PC. I have always had Bluetooth on my PC running Windows 10. When I went to Bluetooth Support Services it says Bluetooth is running but I can't...
  6. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth sudden missing

Bluetooth sudden missing: I have a bluetooth keyboard that got disconnected all of a sudden from my laptop. So i tried to turn off and on the Bluetooth on both the laptop and the keyboard to reconnect but failed. I connect my keyboard to my tablet and the keyboard is working fine so I believe the...
  8. bluetooth switch went missing

bluetooth switch went missing: So all of a sudden my blue tooth switch went missing and it is not being shown in the device manager hidden section either after i tried uninstalling it. It has happened before but at that time I just installed it from a restore point but this time even the restore system...
  9. Desktop Bluetooth went missing...

Desktop Bluetooth went missing...: About a week ago my MS Sculpt Comfort mouse bluetooth wouldn't work on my desktop. Windows 10 v. 1903 Checking, I found that Bluetooth was missing entirely and there was no option to turn it on or connect devices. Thinking it was the usb bluetooth adapter I had bought from...
  10. Bluetooth Went Missing

Bluetooth Went Missing: Ok here's what happened. My laptop has built in bluetooth on windows 10. It was working fine for awhile but then my mouse yesterday wouldn't move or click anything on my laptop. Its disappeared from the Action Center/Notification bar, and its not on the tab side of the...