Windows 10: Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect

Discus and support Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got some new Sudio Nio Bluetooth headphones recently & have been trying to connect it to my laptop, but have yet to succeed.When I first add it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by veroveroCC, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect

I just got some new Sudio Nio Bluetooth headphones recently & have been trying to connect it to my laptop, but have yet to succeed.When I first add it as a new device, it shows "connected", but then it quickly turns into "paired". Sometimes my laptop shows a notification "Configure your Sudio Nio", but when I click it, the window is too small to see anything.My Sudio Nio connects perfectly to my iPhone 6S, but not to my laptop.The screenshot below shows that my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 3600 connects perfectly, but not my Sudio Nio.What I've already tried:Made sure my Sudio Nio is fully ch

:)

veroveroCC, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect :(

Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Hi,

I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC. However, they still connect to any other device.

The problem I am experiencing has persisted ever since I installed a graphics driver update via the GeForce Experience application (version 397.64, released on 05/09/2018). I updated this driver as a result of a few Memory_Management BSOD's and crashes while playing Fortnite.

Before anyone says, "Have you tried a troubleshooter / reinstall bluetooth drivers / make device discoverable / etc..." , please know that I've gone through the basic steps to solve problems like these. The only thing I haven't done is revert to a previous graphics driver - as I'd rather not do that. From a few hours of research, I haven't seen a problem similar to this.

What I Am Experiencing:
    - I've paired and un-paired this device many times in the past. So I know the procedure.
    - When I set the headphones to "Ready to Pair", the device name is expected to appear in the device list after clicking "Add Bluetooth or other device" in Windows Bluetooth settings.
    - Instead, I only see an audio device called "Headphone" that, when clicked, will just say "Connecting..." indefinitely (see attached image).

In the past, the "Add Bluetooth or other device" would display the name of the device (Bose Soundsport), whereas now it only displays "Headphone". Why can my PC only see the headphones?

Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect [​IMG]

davyjones90, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect

Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect

1. Bluetooth: Sudio Nio paired but can't connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Sudio Nio

2. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  3. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  4. Bluetooth can't connect to paired devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth can't connect to paired devices: Currently having an issue with my bluetooth randomly stop working one day. I can't connect to any of paired devices or any new ones, however I am able to discover them. I also cannot remove my current paired devices. My bluetooth is turned on and everything has been updated....
  5. Bluetooth can't connect to paired devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth can't connect to paired devices: Currently having an issue with my bluetooth randomly stop working one day. I can't connect to any of paired devices or any new ones, however I am able to discover them. I also cannot remove my current paired devices. My bluetooth is turned on and everything has been updated....
  6. Bluetooth paired but not connecting.

Bluetooth paired but not connecting.: My bluetooth headphones x3 and my bluetooth speakers have stopped connecting on both of my win10 laptops. All was working fine until last week. These bluetooth devices are still working fine on my iPhone and iPad as before. I have removed all the devices and re-paired them ,...
  7. Bluetooth paired but not connected

Bluetooth paired but not connected: I have a problem in my windows 10 bluetooth I don't know why but whenever i try to connect any speaker or any bluetooth headset it doesn't connect it says paired but can't connect my other blutooth devices like keyboard,mouse, phone works perfectly even i can share files from...
  8. Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect

Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect: I am having problems pairing ANY bluetooth headphones or headsets to my Windows 10 PC. When I try to pair any headphones it finds them and seems to sucessfully pair, but they do not connect. When I click connect I get the error : "That didn't work. Make sure you Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth is paired but can't connect

Bluetooth is paired but can't connect: So my Bluetooth device which is Mi airdots and I paired but it won't connect to my laptop, I have tried on my personal laptop and it works fine but my current laptop for school, it doesn't want to connect...
  10. Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting

Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting: Thank u for replying, I tried that as well as uninstalling the device and Bluetooth and not updating the driver, tested, didn't work then updated it still doesn't work, strange