Windows 10: Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly

Discus and support Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox Series X controller to my computer via Bluetooth dongle.In other support threads I see you should restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BGorman1, Jan 24, 2022.

1. BGorman1 Win User

Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly

Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox Series X controller to my computer via Bluetooth dongle.In other support threads I see you should restart the Bluetooth Support Service service and when I try to run mine it will show this:Fixes for this error show that I should delete the key for the BluetoothUserService in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService but that then gives me this error.I have tried pairing other bluetooth devices to my computer but they are not discoverable either. What is strange is that I can still detect my smart TV and my neighbor'

:)

BGorman1, Jan 24, 2022

2. 'Windows could not start Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service service on Local Computer. Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly."

I have tried numerous times to start Defender and keep getting the same error. I can't find any info on this error

Windows could not start Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service service on Local Computer.

Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.

I don't know if it helps any but after 6 or 7 tries, on the last attempt, it seemed like defender put up quite a struggle to start going more than 3/4 of the, stalling for about 15 seconds then the error 1067 popped up again.

Any info on this error or (better yet) a fix would be appreciated.

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

* Original title: Windows Defender

Normal_user20188, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly

After running Audio troubleshooter error: 'one or more audio service isn't running'

Hi Deepika,

when i attempt step 1 the only option is to start it and when i attempt step 2 i get the error 'Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly'

Peter Mo 14, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly

1. Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Support Service

2. Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly: Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 11 Os Build 22621.2070Windows does not detect any input or output audio devices. No test sounds are able to be played and no devices are available to enable/disable. On the Windows Event Viewer, I am seeing and error with Event ID 7031:Text: The...
  3. Client License Service (ClipSVC) service terminated unexpectedly, Error 1067

in Windows 10 News
    Client License Service (ClipSVC) service terminated unexpectedly, Error 1067: [IMG]Some Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC users are reportedly getting the Client License Service (ClipSVC) service terminated unexpectedly, Error 1067 when trying to download, install or open certain Microsoft Store apps on their device. This post presents the most adequate...
  4. ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly: It says this idk how to fix this plz help Microsoft Store is Also Not Working and I cant use Appx Installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipsvc-system-error-1607-the-process-terminated/adec39fb-7422-4e94-85bd-0126660aca53
  5. ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly: It says this idk how to fix this plz help Microsoft Store is Also Not Working and I cant use Appx Installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipsvc-system-error-1607-the-process-terminated/adec39fb-7422-4e94-85bd-0126660aca53
  6. ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox Series X controller to my computer via Bluetooth dongle.In other support threads I see you should restart the Bluetooth Support Service service and when I try to run mine it will show this:Fixes for this error show that I should delete...
  8. Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Support Service Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox Series X controller to my computer via Bluetooth dongle.In other support threads I see you should restart the Bluetooth Support Service service and when I try to run mine it will show this:Fixes for this error show that I should delete...
  9. "The SB Recon3D Service service terminated unexpectedly"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The SB Recon3D Service service terminated unexpectedly": Hi, It seems update 1903 broke my Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 builtin Creative sound card. It's now randomly crashing several times a day, which is getting extremely annoying. I asked both Creative and Gigabyte support for this, both don't care at all and just blame Microsoft....
  10. Error 1067, The process terminated unexpectedly in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Error 1067, The process terminated unexpectedly in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows background Services enable Windows features to function properly. One of the errors occurring for Windows Services is Error 1067, The process terminated unexpectedly. This is an error that you might encounter when you are trying to start a...