Windows 10: bluetooth switch went missing

Discus and support bluetooth switch went missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So all of a sudden my blue tooth switch went missing and it is not being shown in the device manager hidden section either after i tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nottellingya, Jun 11, 2020.

1. bluetooth switch went missing

So all of a sudden my blue tooth switch went missing and it is not being shown in the device manager hidden section either after i tried uninstalling it. It has happened before but at that time I just installed it from a restore point but this time even the restore system became corrupted so I resetted the windows. Please help.

:)

nottellingya, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Bluetooth on off switch missing.

Good, reseating the dongle is usually a first step with connected devices.

Berton, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Bluetooth switch missing

Thank you for your response.I suggest that you use the System File Checker tool to scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files. The sfc/scannow command
    (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed or damaged versions with the correct versions possible. You may refer to this link for
    more information.

If the issue persists even after using System File Checker tool, please follow the steps below to run the DISM tool:

• Press Windows key + X and select the Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, enter the following commands (Press the Enter key after each command):

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and press Enter.

• Restart the machine.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jun 11, 2020
  4. kwb737 Win User

bluetooth switch went missing

Bluetooth on off switch missing.

Can anyone tell me how to restore the on off switch for my Bluetooth function? It was there earlier but for some reason disappeared. Need to turn on my Bluetooth to set up my Bluetooth earbuds. Thanks.

kwb737, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth switch went missing

1. bluetooth switch went missing - Similar Threads - bluetooth switch went

2. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  4. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth went missing: Bluetooth went missing from the action center. When I tried running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, it said Bluetooth is not on this PC. I have always had Bluetooth on my PC running Windows 10. When I went to Bluetooth Support Services it says Bluetooth is running but I can't...
  5. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth went missing: Bluetooth went missing from the action center. When I tried running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, it said Bluetooth is not on this PC. I have always had Bluetooth on my PC running Windows 10. When I went to Bluetooth Support Services it says Bluetooth is running but I can't...
  6. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth suddenly went missing.

Bluetooth suddenly went missing.: I am unable to find the Bluetooth Turn on button on Windows 10. After doing some investigation and doing the following steps I still am not able to resolve it. 1. Ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and the result said there is no Bluetooth device which is strange as I was...
  8. Missing Bluetooth switch

Missing Bluetooth switch: Recently i found that my Bluetooth toggle switch was missing from the devices area of Settings. I think it happened after the August Windows update. I cant revert to the previous update because it is more than 10 days ago. This is ridiculous...
  9. Desktop Bluetooth went missing...

Desktop Bluetooth went missing...: About a week ago my MS Sculpt Comfort mouse bluetooth wouldn't work on my desktop. Windows 10 v. 1903 Checking, I found that Bluetooth was missing entirely and there was no option to turn it on or connect devices. Thinking it was the usb bluetooth adapter I had bought from...
  10. Bluetooth Went Missing

Bluetooth Went Missing: Ok here's what happened. My laptop has built in bluetooth on windows 10. It was working fine for awhile but then my mouse yesterday wouldn't move or click anything on my laptop. Its disappeared from the Action Center/Notification bar, and its not on the tab side of the...