Windows 10: Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for

Discus and support Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi in the past three build of Windows in the Fast Ring, Bluetooth hasn't worked, instead throwing: "This device is not working properly because Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by urbantrain, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for

Hi in the past three build of Windows in the Fast Ring, Bluetooth hasn't worked, instead throwing:
    "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
    Current device power state cannot support this request."

I have tried the troubleshooters, reinstalled Windows, tried to update the driver manually but to no avail.

I know my Bluetooth device works because I use it in many Linux distributions

:)

urbantrain, Sep 24, 2019

2. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Display adapter,This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

The driver trying to start is not the same as the driver for the POSTed display adapter.

This is for Dell Vostro 3700 upgraded to Windows 10

JoeBonsall, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for

help! Windows 10 cannot load the drivers required for this device

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31)

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

JamieDaley, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for

1. Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device working

2. Display adaptor error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display adaptor error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...: I have just built a new PC and this error appears after having installed Windows 11. Could anyone provide a solution into how may I solve this problem?The error appears under Display Adapter -> Microsoft Basic Display Adapters.This device is not working properly because...
  3. Display adaptor error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display adaptor error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...: I have just built a new PC and this error appears after having installed Windows 11. Could anyone provide a solution into how may I solve this problem?The error appears under Display Adapter -> Microsoft Basic Display Adapters.This device is not working properly because...
  4. A driver cannot load properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A driver cannot load properly: so i got a error message everytime i open up my laptop for the driver 'vmdrv.sys', i want to know if this driver is a virus or something, or is it safe, and how do i fix it?...
  5. A driver cannot load properly

A driver cannot load properly: so i got a error message everytime i open up my laptop for the driver 'vmdrv.sys', i want to know if this driver is a virus or something, or is it safe, and how do i fix it?...
  6. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...: my laptop has been updated to win11, but I have a USB dongle Bluetooth only supports win7 until win10, any someone can help me? or can I update my USB dongle Bluetooth that can support win11? thanks...
  7. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...: my laptop has been updated to win11, but I have a USB dongle Bluetooth only supports win7 until win10, any someone can help me? or can I update my USB dongle Bluetooth that can support win11? thanks...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the...: This is an issue that I onlt started having recently on both of my machines. One runs Windows 11 and the other Windows 10. It seems like it's only appeared recently, especially on my machine running Windows 11. Could it really be coincicence that i'm having the same issue on...
  9. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. Every time I boot the pc the 71 in 2 card reader fails to load along with its other components as seen...
  10. Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers...: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31). An object ID was not found in the file Original Title: Windows 10 Wireless Driver Problem Just installed Windows 10 on an HP Envy and I'm getting an error with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb400 bluetooth windows power state cannot support code 31

2. bluetooth current device power state cannot support this request.