Windows 10: Bluetooth toggle is gone?

Discus and support Bluetooth toggle is gone? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to connect a Wii mote to my computer. I've been able to do this before but then I saw that Bluetooth is turned off. And then I saw the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Holden Shaffer, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

I was trying to connect a Wii mote to my computer. I've been able to do this before but then I saw that Bluetooth is turned off. And then I saw the toggle was missing? Please can anyone help?

:)

Holden Shaffer, Aug 27, 2022
  2. welbeck09 Win User

I have lost my Bluetooth On/Off Toggle Switch

Lost my On/Off Toggle for Bluetooth

Last year whilst I was on 8.1 before my upgrade to Windows 10, I noticed that the On/Off Toggle had disappeared – see screenshot (taken when it was on 8.1).

Now I am on Windows 10 the toggle still has not reappeared.

I definitely had the On/Off option, but I think it disappeared after a routine Windows 8.1 update last year, but I cannot be sure.

Some people suggested that I should delete all the Bluetooth software on my computer, then reboot and the software will be reinstalled correctly. I have not done this because of the fear that once deleted the software to gone forever. I dont have copies of this software and it seems logical that if I delete it, then its gone.

I am using Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator, Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator - see Device Manager Screenshot. To turn off I now have to go into Device Manager and disable it.

My Driver is Qualcomm Atheros Communications, ver 10.0.1.1 dated 28-07-2015

I can Disable/Enable the driver, but still no toggle otherwise the Bluetooth works fine.

Any suggestions.

welbeck09, Aug 27, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled

Hey guys, my toggle switch to turn the Bluetooth is gone after this last update, as is the ability to connect. Any help wuld be hugely appreciated!

Laura Shiveler, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

Bluetooth toggle is gone

Bluetooth toggle no longer appears and toggle vanished and is no where to be found, Bluetooth was restarted in service and device manager and it up to date on drivers. Restore point was created but problem continues to occur and bluetooth eventually vanishes
    from device management completely and cannot be found anywhere in legacy hardware. Bluetooth was uninstalled multiple times but failed to reinstall so restore point was used. Problem is not because of malware, possible bug in Bluetooth interface causing the
    toggle to disappear and eventually the whole program to disappear off the computer?

adamdaviessm, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth toggle is gone?

1. Bluetooth toggle is gone? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth toggle gone

2. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth toggle is gone?: I was trying to connect a Wii mote to my computer. I've been able to do this before but then I saw that Bluetooth is turned off. And then I saw the toggle was missing? Please can anyone help?...
  3. Bluetooth toggle is gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth toggle is gone?: I was trying to connect a Wii mote to my computer. I've been able to do this before but then I saw that Bluetooth is turned off. And then I saw the toggle was missing? Please can anyone help?...
  4. Wifi, bluetooth, airplane toggles all gone from desktop panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi, bluetooth, airplane toggles all gone from desktop panel: Hi all,This has been a recurring issue where the Intel wifi adapter will show unable to start on the device manager page. Every now and then when I reboot the laptop under safe mode it just automatically fix the issue.I have already tried the following methods -1. restart...
  5. Wifi, bluetooth, airplane toggles all gone from desktop panel

Wifi, bluetooth, airplane toggles all gone from desktop panel: Hi all,This has been a recurring issue where the Intel wifi adapter will show unable to start on the device manager page. Every now and then when I reboot the laptop under safe mode it just automatically fix the issue.I have already tried the following methods -1. restart...
  6. Bluetooth Toggle Missing

Bluetooth Toggle Missing: So today i was just normally using my bluetooth headphones when suddenly it stopped playing audio. I checked the bluetooth section in the settings and the bluetooth on/off toggle was missing also this wasnt the first time this happened. I was told to reinstall the bluetooth...
  7. My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Swifftys [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hu3rcn/my_bluetooth_toggle_button_is_gone_please_help/
  8. bluetooth toggle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth toggle: Hi, i have had to use a bluetooth keypad for the past 2 years ever since my laptop keypad stopped working after a windows update (2 years I've been waiting to get it sorted!!!). Anyway, today my bluetooth switched off and the toggle switch has disappeared. Again about the...
  9. Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled

Bluetooth Toggle Gone & Disabled: Hey guys, my toggle switch to turn the Bluetooth is gone after this last update, as is the ability to connect. Any help wuld be hugely appreciated!...
  10. Bluetooth toggle shortcut

Bluetooth toggle shortcut: Hello, I would like to know if there is any way to have a shortcut for turning the bluetooth on/off Keyboard shortcut would be ideal but anything else will do, a bat file or a small app. Thank you. 93069