Windows 10: Bluetooth toggle missing and other issues

Discus and support Bluetooth toggle missing and other issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Occasionally my Bluetooth toggle disappears from settings, however, it usually appears after restarting my computer. It has been gone for 3 days now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nohvak, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Nohvak Win User

Bluetooth toggle missing and other issues

Occasionally my Bluetooth toggle disappears from settings, however, it usually appears after restarting my computer. It has been gone for 3 days now and I ran a troubleshooter and it said that my device does not have Bluetooth, which it most certainly does because I have used it for years. Just unsure of what went wrong and how to resolve this issue

:)

Nohvak, Sep 2, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Bluetooth Toggle Missing from settings

Hi, welcome to tenforums. Sorry to hear of your problem.

The forum prompted you to give your full Windows build number so we don't have to keep asking... thanks.

Please post screenshots similar to these:

Bluetooth toggle missing and other issues [​IMG]

Bluetooth toggle missing and other issues [​IMG]

I assume you mean the Bluetooth option in the first is missing, and the bluetooth tile is missing.

Example solved case (sounds similar): completely uninstall BT and reinstall:
    Bluetooth on off switch missing.

Have a look at the driver in the Device Manager- has it just been updated (would be in Update History too - at the bottom).
    Consider rolling the driver back: e.g.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-2bfe352778c4

Consider using the driver specified by your manufacturer rather than the one provided by Windows, as suggested here:
    Bluetooth On Off toggle Missing From Settings In Windows 10 Pro

You can then prevent that driver being updated using the appropriate tutorial from the Tutorial section.

You have given no details of your PC unfortunately.

dalchina, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Toggle Missing

For a while now my Bluetooth toggle has been missing.

It always stays off for a few days and then turns back on, whenever I go to Device Manager and check the events for "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" it says "Device deleted"

Does anyone know a PERMANENT fix for this? I've tried LITERALLY everything.

RaresVaslui, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Bluetooth toggle missing and other issues

Bluetooth Toggle on/off issues.

Hi,

Recently I updated to windows 10 home from windows 7 home basic. everything works fine except for one, I don't know whether it sound as an issue but I feel like the Bluetooth on/off toggle switch is missing. When I hit the Bluetooth button in the action
    centre, it takes me to settings and directly starts searching for nearby Bluetooth devices. I use an HP laptop which came with HP's own wireless assistance from which I could toggle my Bluetooth as well as WLAN. But as of now, the wireless assistant no longer
    compatible with Windows 10

I suppose there must be a toggle Switch for turning Bluetooth on/off.

If that is not considered a bug or an issue, sorry, my bad. but please consider it as a question.

In Hope of an Answer, Thank you in advanced

[Moved from Community Participation Center]

Ruturaj Bhosale, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth toggle missing and other issues

1. Bluetooth toggle missing and other issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth toggle missing

2. Bluetooth Toggle Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing: So today i was just normally using my bluetooth headphones when suddenly it stopped playing audio. I checked the bluetooth section in the settings and the bluetooth on/off toggle was missing also this wasnt the first time this happened. I was told to reinstall the bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth Toggle Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing: So today i was just normally using my bluetooth headphones when suddenly it stopped playing audio. I checked the bluetooth section in the settings and the bluetooth on/off toggle was missing also this wasnt the first time this happened. I was told to reinstall the bluetooth...
  4. Bluetooth Toggle Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth: Hi all,After using Bluetooth on my device for around two years, a while ago it suddenly disappeared. When I run the Troubleshooter I get a message back saying that my device isn't compatible. Following other advice on here, I deleted all Bluetooth applications in my Device...
  6. Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth: Hi all,After using Bluetooth on my device for around two years, a while ago it suddenly disappeared. When I run the Troubleshooter I get a message back saying that my device isn't compatible. Following other advice on here, I deleted all Bluetooth applications in my Device...
  7. Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth

8. Bluetooth toggle missing

Bluetooth toggle missing: I cannot connect my headphone with my laptop through bluelooth My pc is windows 10 latest version 20H2 What do you think the problem is what shall I do?HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-toggle-missing/bdbb5b82-b6ec-41c5-b237-d75635497b2f
  9. Bluetooth Toggle Missing

Bluetooth Toggle Missing: For a while now my Bluetooth toggle has been missing. It always stays off for a few days and then turns back on, whenever I go to Device Manager and check the events for "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" it says "Device deleted" Does anyone know a PERMANENT fix for this? I've tried...
  10. Bluetooth toggle is missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth toggle is missing: [ATTACH] Sorry for bad english, it's my second language. The bluetooth toggle is missing. I've also noticed that my laptop can't detect flash drives/ mouses at the same time this happens. Everything goes back to normal every time I update my laptop, which is obviously...