Windows 10: Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.

Discus and support Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,Since about last week or two, my Bluetooth has not been working. On the "Bluetooth & other devices" settings menu, the Bluetooth toggle is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sam_thegod, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.

Hello,Since about last week or two, my Bluetooth has not been working. On the "Bluetooth & other devices" settings menu, the Bluetooth toggle is not appearing and the current Bluetooth devices say that "Bluetooth is turned off".When I go on Device Manager and see the status of the Bluetooth device, it states "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE." I've tried installing/updating all the drivers via Intel assistant, Windows, and other external programs like Driver Booster, yet, this issue still occurs. I have already talked to a Microsoft tech support assistant and

:)

sam_thegod, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center. [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

3. cbwilsha Win User
    No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe, click Action Center Icon and click on All Settings. Click System, click Notification and Actions, click Add or remove Quick Actions, and turn Bluetooth ON. That will make it appear in the Action Center on your desktop. You can also turn it ON by going to All Settings, Devices, Bluetooth and Other, Bluetooth ON.

C.B.

cbwilsha, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.

Brink, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.

1. Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth toggle showing

2. the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel: the Bluetooth connection was working fine in the morning but when I was going to use it in the afternoon it the toggle for Bluetooth was gone but the program is there is the control panels program menu It disappeared from the Device ManagerWhen I click View: Show hidden...
  3. Bluetooth toggle in settings disappeared

Bluetooth toggle in settings disappeared: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I have an issue that ive seen many times on this forum but I none of the advice fornithers has worked for me. One day after logging in the blue toggle dissapeared. ive tried the following: ive gone tonservices.msc to stop and restart bluetooth support...
  4. BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER

BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER: i CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO PUT EXPAND TO SHOW BLUETOOTH TO BRING THE ICON UP TO TURN ON HOW DO I GET THE ICON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-in-action-center/cdb66d8f-3294-4953-9053-710a7ddd340c
  5. Bluetooth toggle not showing up in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth toggle not showing up in settings: I'm having issues with Windows 10 bluetooth. Up until an hour ago my bluetooth was working fine. I turned my computer back on and went into the bluetooth settings to reconnect my headphones. It said that the bluetooth was turned off, but there was no toggle to turn it back...
  6. Bluetooth toggle on/off not showing in Action Memu or Devices setting windows10 build 18363

Bluetooth toggle on/off not showing in Action Memu or Devices setting windows10 build 18363: Bluetooth toggle on/off not showing in Action Memu or Devices setting windows10 build 18363 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-toggle-onoff-not-showing-in-action-memu/98f454b7-34f7-4d43-a0c6-ad33fb4eb2ee
  7. Bluetooth Action Center icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Action Center icon?: I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon has vanished? I have searched Settings and can find no way to restore this missing icon which I find more useful than the...
  8. Bluetooth functioning on Windows 10 but not showing up in Action Center

Bluetooth functioning on Windows 10 but not showing up in Action Center: Hello, I'm Christian. I just upgraded my Windows 7 Enterprise Laptop to Windows 10 Pro. My laptop's model is Toshiba Satellite C660. After upgrading to Windows 10, I spent forever looking for the appropriate Bluetooth driver. I didn't find one that supports Windows 10 but I...
  9. No button for bluetooth in action center

No button for bluetooth in action center: Hello, I am brand new to Windows 10 Pro--have had it for just about a week on a Dell Optiplex. The documentation states that to turn on bluetooth, there should be a button in the action center on the bottom left corner of the taskbar. I don't have this button--grayed...
  10. Bluetooth Action Center icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Action Center icon: The Bluetooth icon is on in my Action Center but my computer does not have Bluetooth. This is interfering with my Wi-Fi speed. How do I turn off the icon when I do not even have Bluetooth capability on my computer? 41882