Windows 10: Bluetooth Transfer Navigate to Explorer

Discus and support Bluetooth Transfer Navigate to Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Please can a simple "Open Folder" button be added to the Windows 10 Bluetooth File transfer (receiving) window? I use two PCs at work and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisIVX, May 28, 2019.

1. ChrisIVX Win User

Bluetooth Transfer Navigate to Explorer

Hi,

Please can a simple "Open Folder" button be added to the Windows 10 Bluetooth File transfer (receiving) window?

I use two PCs at work and routinely Bluetooth transfer files between them. One is Windows 7; the other Windows 10.

When receiving in Windows 7 I can right-click the file in the transfer window and click to show location, so that I can move it to where I want it, then open it.

In Windows 10 this funciton is removed - why? We need to click "OK" then navigate to it separately. It's time consuming.

Chris

:)

ChrisIVX, May 28, 2019

2. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, May 28, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    BSOD transfer from Ethernet network to Bluetooth network

Bluetooth Transfer Navigate to Explorer [​IMG]

Please use the Beta log collector. Follow the directions starting at Step 9.

Ztruker, May 28, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Transfer Navigate to Explorer

Hide or Show User Profile's Personal Folders in Navigation Pane

Thank you in advance to everyone for your help and time. Hopefully this write-up is succinct. Bluetooth Transfer Navigate to Explorer :)
    I believe there has to be additional registry modifications to solve this issue.

Problem:
    In the Navigation Pane, specifically regarding the Current User folder tree, a Personal Folder (i.e. 3D Objects, Contacts, Desktop, etc... ) continues to show even after making active the Hidden property for that Personal Folder.

Expected Results:
    Any Personal Folder that is marked "Hidden" in the File/Folder Listings Area should also be hidden in the Navigation Pane specifically within the Current User folder tree.

Steps to recreate the issue: (the following steps assume that the option is deactivated to see hidden folders.)
    1. Open File Explorer
    2. Within Navigation Pane, Right-click over any blank area
    3. Select menu-option "Show All Folders"
    4. Select and Expand the Current User folder tree which is listed as a child object to the "Desktop" folder
    5. Within the File/Folder Listings Area, Right-click on a Personal Folder
    6. Select menu-option "Properties"
    7. Within the new Dialogue window, Select the "General" tab, Select to Activate the Attribute "Hidden", Select the "OK" button
    8. Close File Explorer and then Open File Explorer
    9. Select the Current User folder in the Navigation Pane
    10. Notice the recently-hidden folder is still showing in the Navigation Pane even though it is hidden in the File/Folder Listings Area.

System Specs:
    • Edition: Windows 10 Home 64bit
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.371
    • Hard Drives: 2 (SSD & Mechanical)
    • C:\ = SSD
    • D:\ = Mechanical

Current Modifications of System:
    • The %UserProfile% system folder was successfully transferred to D:\ by using Sysprep during Windows Setup. This is the only system folder moved to another drive.

Current Modifications of File Explorer in Navigation Pane: (using Regedit)
    • Hidden = Quick Access
    • Hidden = Libraries
    • Hidden = OneDrive
    • Hidden = Homegroup
    • Hidden = This PC user personal folders

Current Modifications of File Explorer in Folder/File Listing Area:
    • Each unwanted Personal Folder was changed to "Hidden" by Right-clicking the folder and Checking the Attribute checkbox marked "Hidden".

3rd-Party Software Installed:

• Classic Shell
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • IObit Driver Booster
    • Macrium Reflect

TechGuy737, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Transfer Navigate to Explorer

1. Bluetooth Transfer Navigate to Explorer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Transfer Navigate

2. Modifying the Navigation Pane in Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modifying the Navigation Pane in Explorer: This my Navigation Pane in File Explorer. It has 3 sections: the 2nd section is called "Quick Access". I don't know what sections 1 and 3 are called, but they are not helpful.How do I remove sections 1 and 3 from the Navigation Pane?I assume it's some registry setting that...
  3. Modifying the Navigation Pane in Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modifying the Navigation Pane in Explorer: This my Navigation Pane in File Explorer. It has 3 sections: the 2nd section is called "Quick Access". I don't know what sections 1 and 3 are called, but they are not helpful.How do I remove sections 1 and 3 from the Navigation Pane?I assume it's some registry setting that...
  4. Navigation views in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation views in Windows Explorer: I did something -- I don't know what -- that made the little arrows down the left side of the screen disappear. Now I've just got a list of folders, and the only way to see what's in them is to click them open. Before, I could click the arrow and the subfolders would reveal...
  5. Navigation views in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Navigation views in Windows Explorer: I did something -- I don't know what -- that made the little arrows down the left side of the screen disappear. Now I've just got a list of folders, and the only way to see what's in them is to click them open. Before, I could click the arrow and the subfolders would reveal...
  6. Navigation views in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. FILE EXPLORER NAVIGATION ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    FILE EXPLORER NAVIGATION ERROR: Please see the navigation view it shows different see the file, edit, view and tools and things below, please help in this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-navigation-error/323c7206-f6a9-45d7-afd5-559e899d0372
  8. File explorer navigation

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer navigation: Hi, Id just like some feedback from other users on how you close File Explorer down when you've finished using it. When you have finished accessing a file or folder in File Explorer when you close it you'll see that the file is still selected (highlighted in blue). At that...
  9. Missing navigation arrows in Explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing navigation arrows in Explorer: This concerns the latest update to Windows 10, version 1903, OS build 18362.267, installed on 8/2/2019. The navigation arrows that reveal the contents of folders have disappeared completely. The only way to see the contents is to double click the folder. This is cumbersome...
  10. Explorer Navigation Bar Position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer Navigation Bar Position: The vertical orientation of the Navigation Bar is new. Why, oh why, was it moved from orientated horizontally to vertical? Vertical orientation reduces the width of my home screen. I would like to be able to return the bar back to horizontal which might permit the ability...