Windows 10: Bluetooth transfers from Samsung S5 not working on Asus Win 10 PC

Discus and support Bluetooth transfers from Samsung S5 not working on Asus Win 10 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi guys, I am having issues transferring (receiving or sending) files to my PC via BT from Samsung s5 phones. For the note, we have 2 PCs here and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gabgab, Jan 24, 2018.

1. gabgab Win User

Bluetooth transfers from Samsung S5 not working on Asus Win 10 PC

hi guys,

I am having issues transferring (receiving or sending) files to my PC via BT from Samsung s5 phones. For the note, we have 2 PCs here and on my wife's Lenovo works fine, although you need to click on "receive files" which is a bit inconvenient.

Anyway I have a ASUS_VivoBook_S15_S510UQR and I've tried the usual things, reinstalled devices, BT drivers, etc.. this is what I get:

thanks,
    Gab

:)

gabgab, Jan 24, 2018
  2. Stefan-1 Win User

Windows 10 to Samsung S5 active Bluetooth connection failure

The Bluetooth connection from windows 10 to Samsung S5-active worked once and then stopped. Only one small file was transferred. I changed the visibility timeout to 1 hour and it still doesn't work. How does one make it a stable connection?

Stefan-1, Jan 24, 2018
  3. 710 to S5

Please how to transfer contacts, eg fone numbers from Nokia 710 to Samsung S5 for free

PeterNormanXC, Jan 24, 2018
  4. gabgab Win User

gabgab, Jan 24, 2018
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Gabgab: You might want to click the green solved checkmark on your initial thread to indicate that the problem has been solved. That way, other readers and site members can find your solution. Good work, BTW!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth transfers from Samsung S5 not working on Asus Win 10 PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth transfers Samsung

2. Transfer of Win 10 licence from netbook to another PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer of Win 10 licence from netbook to another PC?: I've got an old HP Netbook remember netbooks? - almost as successful a 'line' as the DMC DeLorean, but far less power shipped with Windows 7 Starter OEM, upgraded via the 'Windows Anytime Upgrade' to Windows 7 Home Premium purchased key, then later to Windows 10 Home in early...
  3. transfer win 10 to new pc

transfer win 10 to new pc: i already made post regarding this but i guess could not clearly explain there so i am buying new desktop assembled pc and i want to use same key and microsoft account i am using currently in my old pc . now my windows 10 home is retail version came with USB stick. i use...
  4. Transfer Win 10 to working pc.

Transfer Win 10 to working pc.: MY REGISTERED PC HAS 64 BIT WIN 10 FOR ITS OS. WELL IT FINALLY BIT THE DUST AND I WAS WANTING TO PUT MY BACK UP PC ONTO MY ACCOUNT. HOWEVER, IT RUNS WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM. UP UNTIL NOW IT HAS JUST SAT IN MY SPARE ROOM SO NO NEED TO SPEND ALL THAT CASH ON AN OS WHEN I WASN'T...
  5. Bluetooth and Wifi Conflicts while transferring data from Samsung phone to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth and Wifi Conflicts while transferring data from Samsung phone to pc: Since downloading the Windows 10 October feature update 1809 I have to turn off wifi on my laptop in order to send/reciev files to/from my Samsung Galaxy A8. Prior to the update I did not have to do this. Is there a setting a need to tweak? ***Modify title from:...
  6. How Can I Recover Contacts On A Samsung S5?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Recover Contacts On A Samsung S5?: I hope this is not out of place on this forum. Here's the situation: My phone is a Samsung S5. I inadvertently deleted all of my contact information. I do not have gmail or Google backups available. Is there a way to restore my contacts without these backups? I thought the...
  7. Samsung S5 download pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung S5 download pictures: Still having problems downloading pictures from Galaxy S5. It will only download screenprints and other pictures download, but none from the camera. When you go to the download page to select what to download, the pictures are all check, but whn you hit download, it comes...
  8. Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring settings from on win 10 pc to another.: I want to transfer a certain control panel settings of windows 10 to all of my office's pc. Is there any way to transfer this settings through flash drive?...
  9. bluetooth paired but not connecting S5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth paired but not connecting S5: samsung galaxy S5 is paired with new Dell Inspiron but cannot get it to connect in order to send photos from cell phone to desktop. any ideas? 35984
  10. Transfer Win 10 to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Win 10 to new PC: Windows 7 was upgraded to Windows 10 (32 bit). I have done a couple of clean installs since. I have built a new desktop and would like to transfer windows 10 (32 bit) to new comp and at the same time install 64 bit version. How do I go about it? Windows 7 was given to me as a...