Windows 10: Bluetooth troubleshooter lying

Discus and support Bluetooth troubleshooter lying in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason, my bluetooth earbuds occasionally disconnect for no reason, and i have to troubleshoot it so that it says "connected voice, music"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by game_r_, Apr 7, 2021.

1. game_r_ Win User

Bluetooth troubleshooter lying

For some reason, my bluetooth earbuds occasionally disconnect for no reason, and i have to troubleshoot it so that it says "connected voice, music" now, when i troubleshoot it, it says "connected music" or voice, or nothing at all. ive been getting really tired of this and i want a permanent fix for it.

:)

game_r_, Apr 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Bluetooth troubleshooter lying

How do I enable Bluetooth with my Qualcomm Atheros adapter?

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and device troubleshooter and check. The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which checks the hardware on the computer for any known issues and provides the details on how to fix them. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.

b) Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.

c) In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.

d) Click on “Hardware and Devices”.

e) Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

f) Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check the status of Bluetooth service on the computer.

Method 2:

I suggest you to start the Bluetooth service and set it to Automatic:

a. Go to the Start screen.

b. Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press Enter.

c. Right click on Bluetooth support service and click on Properties.

d. Set the Startup type as Automatic and then click Start under Service status.

e. Click on OK.

If the issue persists you can try the following steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the following steps.

a. Open Control Panel by clicking the Windows + X,

b. In the Control Panel search box, type Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

c. In theBluetooth Settings dialog box, click the Options tab and do any of the following:

To make your computer discoverable to Bluetooth enabled devices, select the check box for Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.

To allow you to add Bluetooth enabled devices to your computer, select the check box for Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer.

To be notified when a Bluetooth enabled device is trying to connect to your computer, select the check box for Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect.

Method 4:

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the Bluetooth driver and install the latest driver on the computer.

Harshal Benake, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth troubleshooter lying

1. Bluetooth troubleshooter lying - Similar Threads - Bluetooth troubleshooter lying

2. Windows 11 Bluetooth troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth troubleshooting: I recently started having problems with connecting my Bluetooth earbuds. I've done all the standard troubleshooting things like turning my Bluetooth off and on, checking windows updates, updating the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, and ran the windows...
  3. Windows 11 Bluetooth troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth troubleshooting: I recently started having problems with connecting my Bluetooth earbuds. I've done all the standard troubleshooting things like turning my Bluetooth off and on, checking windows updates, updating the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, and ran the windows...
  4. onedrive lied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive lied: I factory reset my pc windows 10, but before the reset i backed up my photos, schoolwork and music to onedrive, including pictures of my cat who sadly passed away recently. onedrive said everything "successfully backed up", so i reset my pc. once it completed i found out that...
  5. Minecraft Lies with Shader?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lies with Shader?: Hey, guys, I tried to play Minecraft (Java Edition) with the Seus renewed shader (the free one), but somehow everything lay. I use the Seus renewed shader with Optifine and a real texture pack (link follows) as well as many modd. MC version was 1.12.2 I think It's...
  6. Windows Lied..?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Lied..?: I was trying to disable the windows antivirus program to download an app.so it told me to launch an app, I did but I had to do something on a website that was owned by Microsoft/Windows, the specific thing was to launch an application guard, would not work....
  7. Task manager lying?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager lying?: So when im playing gtav task manager shows 1-2% gpu usage and hwinfo show 40-60%. Im being cpu bottlenecked by i5-8400 so 2% wouldnt be unrealistic? submitted by /u/homobeter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eyokfg/task_manager_lying/
  8. trouble with bluetooth pairing and bluetooth troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trouble with bluetooth pairing and bluetooth troubleshooter: I just bought Lenova IdeaPad S340. it has windows 10 version 1903. I am having problems with Bluetooth. it is not pairing with my Bluetooth device. I can hear it connect by the sound but the sound only comes out of computer and not my Bluetooth device. When I go to...
  9. Bluetooth GPS Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth GPS Troubleshooting: Why can my bluetooth GPS unit (i.e. Garmin Glo 2.0) pair with my windows 10 tablet but not communicate any location data to it? This is extremely frustrating! This is an option for IOS and Android! Why can't Windows 10 communicate with the bluetooth GPS. I specifically set up...
  10. Windows Store lies?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store lies?: Trying to install Forza, after three hours its still like this with nothing in the drive its installing to. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-lies/45f086cb-307e-4eac-b9de-b3e28b87b950