Windows 10: Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods

Discus and support Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently purchased a new Windows 10 laptop and after connecting my laptop to my Airpods for the first time, their seems to be troubleshooting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Christopher Borg, May 18, 2020.

1. Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods

I've recently purchased a new Windows 10 laptop and after connecting my laptop to my Airpods for the first time, their seems to be troubleshooting in regards to my Bluetooth driver. I am unable to remove the memory of my Airpods device from my computer "failed to remove". The troubleshooting client is telling me to reinstall "Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth" however reinstalling this hasn't seemed to work after restart. I don't believe my driver is outdated, as I've only just purchased a new laptop 'Dell G3'.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

Christopher Borg, May 18, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 18, 2020
  3. AirPods paired but won't connect.

AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried:

-Deleting the drivers and updating them.

-Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting

-Troubleshooted everything

-Tried every 'connect' button on every window I know such as:

-Sound control panel, Devices and Printers, Bluetooth settings, Action Center (Connect button)

And still doesn't connect

-Scanned for hardware changes

It shows up on my Playback settings as disconnected (AirPods Stereo and AirPods Hands Free AG). Everytime I hit the connect button nothing happens.

LeonardoMorales5, May 18, 2020
  4. Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods

Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods

1. Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods - Similar Threads - Bluetooth troubleshooting Connecting

2. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  3. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  4. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  5. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos: The last few days, I have been connecting to my airpods to study or listen to something on my laptop, but each time I connect it says connected, the audio works for a few seconds, and then the video starts to buffer endlessly and my computer heats up. This started with the...
  7. Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos

Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos: The last few days, I have been connecting to my airpods to study or listen to something on my laptop, but each time I connect it says connected, the audio works for a few seconds, and then the video starts to buffer endlessly and my computer heats up. This started with the...
  8. AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth: Hello, I have recently tried connecting my airpods to my Windows PC/Desktop, and there has been issues. The airpod option doesn't even show up when I click on "Add a Bluetooth Device." I've done everything and troubleshooted my whole computer. I also have done the white...
  9. airpods not connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    airpods not connecting: Every time I try connecting my AirPods to my computer it says "driver unavailable", I checked the device manager and the "microsoft_hfp_audio_device_97 was not working, I tried updating the driver but that didn't work and I also tried reinstalling it....
  10. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth: why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpod pro windows 10 connection

2. why wont my airpods connect to pc

3. airpods paired but not connected