Windows 10: Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared

Discus and support Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, suddenly my bluethooth in my laptop stopped working overnight, I reinstalled drivers, checked for updates, updated the system, ran trobuleshoot and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BartłomiejUroda, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared

Hi, suddenly my bluethooth in my laptop stopped working overnight, I reinstalled drivers, checked for updates, updated the system, ran trobuleshoot and it didn't change anything, the turn on button disappeared from the bluetooth settings section, the same button disappeared from the action center bluetooth I have run out of ideas on how to fix it, thanks in advance for your help, for which I will be grateful. Is it possible that the bluetooth module in my laptop just broke?

Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared 95fe9233-3b37-4b49-9bbe-72a0b3395bf7?upload=true.png Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared d2a85cba-0251-4b2b-86ed-885ecb9fa3bd?upload=true.png

Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared 4689fe9a-1b95-450e-b77e-b60e3c91dd11?upload=true.png

:)

BartłomiejUroda, Jan 23, 2021

2. Bluetooth button dissapeared on Windows 10

Hi,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: The error message might result due to service associated with Bluetooth Support Service does not start. Follow the below steps to start the service:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc, hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth Support Service and go to
      Properties
    • Under the tab ‘Startup Type’ select as ‘Automatic’.
    • Under the option ‘Service Status’ click on ‘Start’.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’.
    • Restart the computer and check if it works.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Unable to turn on Bluetooth

Hi,

I will certainly help you to find Bluetooth.

Kindly answer the question to assist you further:

What is the make and model of your computer?

First I would suggest you to check whether your airplane mode is on or off.

Kindly refer the steps below to check for the airplane mode:

• Press Windows key + I form keyboard to open setting.
    • Go to network and internet.
    • Click on Airplane mode and select turn off.
    Please refer the following steps to find Bluetooth:

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.

If you still face difficulty in finding the option, kindly refer the section
    Learn more about Bluetooth fixing problems from the
    below link to fix the issue:

How to find Bluetooth settings in Windows 10

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Jan 23, 2021
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared

1. Bluetooth turn on option dissapeared - Similar Threads - Bluetooth turn option

2. There is no option to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There is no option to turn on bluetooth: I've had this problem for the past week or so, everytime I want to connect my bluetooth headphones it says bluetooth is off and there isn't even an option to turn it on.Even though I was able to connect to bluetooth before this issue, when I try to run a troubleshooter it...
  3. There is no option to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no option to turn on bluetooth: I've had this problem for the past week or so, everytime I want to connect my bluetooth headphones it says bluetooth is off and there isn't even an option to turn it on.Even though I was able to connect to bluetooth before this issue, when I try to run a troubleshooter it...
  4. There is no option to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth dissapear

Bluetooth dissapear: I'm running Windows 10 and I have a problem with bluetooth when I want to add a device it opens that window where I have to select a variant from the 3 and after selecting it says it looks for devices and disappears immediately ......
  6. Bluetooth just dissapeared?

Bluetooth just dissapeared?: I turned my PC on today, just like I have been for the past year or so, to find that my PC no longer supports bluetooth? There is no toggle bluetooth option in the action center, or in the bluetooth settings menu. I thought maybe my drivers glitched, so I went to my MoBo...
  7. Bluetooth Dissapeared

Bluetooth Dissapeared: Some time ago I had an issue where bluetooth completely disappeared from my device. I chatted with a Dell agent and we linked our pc's and he fixed it quite easily. I can't remember what he did and now my device is out of warranty. I've seen that hundreds of other people have...
  8. No option to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No option to turn on bluetooth: I have a dell inspiron 3593 laptop. I also have the latest updates to Windows 10. When I try to connect to a bluetooth device it says to turn bluetooth on while there is no option. Any help is appreciated thanks. submitted by /u/random_reddit_bot- [link] [comments]...
  9. bluetooth dissapearance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth dissapearance: Since my update to windows 10, i have not been able to access bluetooth facility on my hp laptop. it tells me radio not plugged in. i cannot update, uninstall or reinstall the bluetooth driver as i don not even see anything on bluetooth on my device manager's list. please...
  10. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

Bluetooth icon dissapeared: I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345. I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but...