Windows 10: Bluetooth turned off by Windows Update switch to turn it on disappeared

Discus and support Bluetooth turned off by Windows Update switch to turn it on disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It happened before a year or more ago...and now again. After an Windows update of my Intel NUC Bluetooth has been switched off and the switch to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Itspeterp, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Itspeterp Win User

Bluetooth turned off by Windows Update switch to turn it on disappeared

It happened before a year or more ago...and now again. After an Windows update of my Intel NUC Bluetooth has been switched off and the switch to turn it back on in the setting menu disappeared. Also the Bluetooth icon in the tray is gone. Very annoying since I used a Bluetooth mouse and speaker.Last time nothing helped and after a while a new update cured the problemNothing I found on the internet helped reinstalling drivers, checking processes, etc. How to get that Bluetooth switch back?

:)

Itspeterp, Jun 15, 2021
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Samuria Win User
    Bluetooth switching off

suggest you to follow these steps below 1-Click windows+x and then open control panel.
    2- Then open the “Network and sharing center " icon from control panel.
    3-Then click on “change adapter settings" from the left top corner of the opened tab.
    4-Then from the new opened tab choose " Bluetooth network connection" and right click on it.
    5-Then choose "disable” to turn off Bluetooth and again enable to turn on Bluetooth.

If it is set to allow your computer to turn off the Bluetooth device to save power, your Bluetooth can keep disconnecting when in a low-power state. ... Switch to the Power Management Then, uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option. Click OK to save the change.

Samuria, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Jose_2017 Win User

Bluetooth won't turn on Windows 10

Hello Sangeeta,

I tried the steps mentioned, but couldn't fix the problem. By the way in method 2 couldn't find Bluetooth Support Service.

Please advice, I can't turn the bluetooth on in my laptop. It shows my list of bluetooth devices, but can't see the switch to turn it on.

Looking forward to your assitance,

José

Jose_2017, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth turned off by Windows Update switch to turn it on disappeared - Similar Threads - Bluetooth turned off

2. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  3. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  4. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  5. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared

Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch

Bluetooth doesn't have a turn on or off switch: My laptop does not have a feature to "turn on" Bluetooth, it just shows "Add a Device" and if anything is connected through USB, I have a Windows HP Notebook 15 laptop and I feel like I might need to upgrade to get that feature, if not, is there a way to turn on Bluetooth on...
  8. Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?: I can't connect any devices to my PC via Bluetooth, because apparently I have my Bluetooth turned off. But the switch to turn Bluetooth on and off is just gone. I saw another reddit post from a few months ago where someone had the same issue, with the same image that I...
  9. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hi there, So I was playing a game on my PC at around 6:30 pm now 7:41 pm and I got a notification to install a Windows 10 update. So I downloaded the update, my PC restarted and when it launched back up, my Bluetooth devices were disconnected. With the message showing...
  10. Bluetooth is turned off and the toggle switch is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is turned off and the toggle switch is missing: I installed Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse yesterday. It worked fine as soon as I connected it. Less than 24 hours later bluetooth has stopped working altogether. In the control panel the bluetooth screen shows the mouse but it says bluetooth is turned off. The toggle switch to...