Windows 10: Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

Discus and support Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My bluetooth turned off and I don't have the slider in settings to turn it back on. I've tried updating and reinstalling drivers Qualcomm I've gone to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bear4570, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Bear4570 Win User

Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

My bluetooth turned off and I don't have the slider in settings to turn it back on. I've tried updating and reinstalling drivers Qualcomm I've gone to services and made sure that bluetooth is "running" and nothing has worked. My laptop is acting like it has never been able to use bluetooth.

:)

Bear4570, Nov 24, 2022
  2. CShiuT Win User

Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

I just received my dell G3, turned it on, prompt to windows 10 set up with crotana. 5 minutes later it crashed on me. (it was plugged in)

Tried turning it on multiple times, loaded up once for 1 minute, crashed again.

Keyboard backlight would blink when attempted to power on, but does not turn on anymore despite many attempts.

Battery is internal. I'm stumped.

What could be the problem here? Any troubleshooting suggestions?

CShiuT, Nov 24, 2022
  3. JoLade Win User
    Bluetooth will not turn on

Hi I have a brand new Dell PC with Windows 10, Bluetooth was working fine for the first few days but it seems following an upgrade it is now not working. I've followed steps to check the latest drivers are installed for Bluetooth and for the specific device
    I'm trying to connect to, but still when I go into Device Manager, Bluetooth, it says Bluetooth is not turned on - when I click 'add Bluetooth or other device' it tries and says 'Bluetooth couldn't connect' and sends me back around the same suggestions to
    check the latest drivers are installed etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoLade, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

Dell G3 3500 keeps on turning on after shutting down!

I have a Dell G3 3500 laptop that keeps on turning on immediately after I shut it down. I clean installed Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (v2004), installed all the drivers and BIOS update via Dell SupportAssist,
    I also installed all Windows Updates.

Arthur Durand, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

1. Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth turned off

2. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  3. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  4. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  6. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  7. Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15: My bluetooth turned off and I don't have the slider in settings to turn it back on. I've tried updating and reinstalling drivers Qualcomm I've gone to services and made sure that bluetooth is "running" and nothing has worked. My laptop is acting like it has never been able to...
  8. Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15

Bluetooth turned off, can't turn back on. Dell g3 15: My bluetooth turned off and I don't have the slider in settings to turn it back on. I've tried updating and reinstalling drivers Qualcomm I've gone to services and made sure that bluetooth is "running" and nothing has worked. My laptop is acting like it has never been able to...
  9. Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on: Hello, first time poster. The issue I have isn't one I can't deal with so i've just been ignoring it for a long time but it's something that gets on my nerves now and again. Seemingly at random, my computer bluetooth will stop working, the words "Bluetooth has been turned...
  10. Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!: I just received my dell G3, turned it on, prompt to windows 10 set up with crotana. 5 minutes later it crashed on me. (it was plugged in) Tried turning it on multiple times, loaded up once for 1 minute, crashed again. Keyboard backlight would blink when attempted to power...