Windows 10: Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.

Discus and support Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 11. To turn on bluetooth, I have to click it multiple times5-10 times in order to turn it on instead of turning on one click. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Microsoft user_v, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.

I'm using Windows 11. To turn on bluetooth, I have to click it multiple times5-10 times in order to turn it on instead of turning on one click. Does anyone else face the same problem or knows how to solve it?

:)

Microsoft user_v, Oct 16, 2021
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Oct 16, 2021
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.

Bluetooth Headset turns off every 10 minutes

We appreciate your prompt reply. Power management may affect your bluetooth devices after being idle, we suggest that you disable the option to allow the computer to turn off the device to save power. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on Start, and select Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, click the arrow next to Bluetooth, and select the Bluetooth radio.
    • Right-click the Bluetooth radio and select Properties.
    • Select the Power Management tab, and see if there is a check next to
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.

1. Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth turns multiple

2. The laptop won't turn on, only after the BIOs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop won't turn on, only after the BIOs: Hi everyone,A few days ago I installed dual boot Ubuntu, tested something and deleted it. Now I have a problem when I turn on the laptop that it keeps turning off and on. RESET SYSTEM appears on screen and restarts. The only way is to enter the BIOS, exit and then Windows...
  3. The laptop won't turn on, only after the BIOs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop won't turn on, only after the BIOs: Hi everyone,A few days ago I installed dual boot Ubuntu, tested something and deleted it. Now I have a problem when I turn on the laptop that it keeps turning off and on. RESET SYSTEM appears on screen and restarts. The only way is to enter the BIOS, exit and then Windows...
  4. Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.: I'm using Windows 11. To turn on bluetooth, I have to click it multiple times5-10 times in order to turn it on instead of turning on one click. Does anyone else face the same problem or knows how to solve it?...
  5. Turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turn on bluetooth: I have had my laptop for almost a year and have connected Bluetooth devices before, but the Bluetooth option has suddenly disappeared. I tried troubleshooting and it says that my device does not support Bluetooth so I need an external adapter. How can this be fixed?...
  6. Few Laptop keyboard key working only after multiple clicks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Few Laptop keyboard key working only after multiple clicks: Hi,I am facing few keyboard-related problems. I am using Acer 515-52 laptop.1 Few keys are working only after multiple clicks like 15-30 times. they go back to sleep mode in no time.2 key 't' is not working at all.I tried the following:1 testing in safe mode.2 troubleshoot3...
  7. Bluetooth not turning on

Bluetooth not turning on: My bluetooth is not working whenever I try to turn it on. The option to turn it off/on is not there and I'm curious if I need to update my driver? It was working perfectly fine yesterday and all of the sudden I can't connect to any bluetooth device....
  8. Bluetooth cant be turned on after turning it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth cant be turned on after turning it off: I bought a asus laptop and after i do anything that would turn bluetooth off (sleep mode, or turning it off in the settings) the bluetooth will not turn on and will show error code 43 in device manager until i reboot the pc, i have tried replacing the bluetooth module with...
  9. Multiple Bluetooth Devices

Multiple Bluetooth Devices: Can I have a Bluetooth mouse and Bluetooth keyboard active at the same time, even if they are from different companies? Or will I need to have one of them connected via USB?...
  10. bluetooth is not turning on

bluetooth is not turning on: need help my bluetooth in not working i cant get it to do **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-is-not-turning-on/8de7c9ea-0c63-442d-86f8-614c27187cb3