Windows 10: Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue

Discus and support Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright here's what happened. I was playing a game on my PC with a controller connected to Bluetooth, it then disconnected for unknown reasons. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sean Nazari, May 18, 2022.

1. Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue

Alright here's what happened. I was playing a game on my PC with a controller connected to Bluetooth, it then disconnected for unknown reasons. I tried reconnecting but it says I'm already connected to the device even though it was not. I then proceeded to turn off the Bluetooth leaving the settings frozen. I then task managered Suspended the settings. I reopened the settings to have no option to turn the Bluetooth off or on. I then restarted my PC soft, hard, and fully powered down with no hope. I then came on a fix where I was told to delete my Bluetooth drivers, so I deleted all of them.

:)

Sean Nazari, May 18, 2022
  2. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, May 18, 2022
  3. Recent update has caused issues with bluetooth

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your computer?
    I suggest you to check the status of Bluetooth in device manager.

Method 1: Check Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.

• Check for any exclamation marks in there.
    If exclamations mark are there on any device name, try to update them by right clicking on them.

Method 2: Follow below steps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.

• From the search list, click on troubleshooting

• On the left pane, click on view all.

• From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Follow on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

Method 3:

I suggest you to uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the device manager and install the latest driver for the device from the manufacturer website.

Step 1: Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Driver.

Please follow the steps given here to uninstall and then reinstall the Bluetooth driver.

a) Press Windows key +X
    key when you are at desktop.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and double-click Bluetooth driver from the left panel to uninstall

d) Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

e) Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK
    to remove the driver.

f) After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Step 2: Install the Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website.

You can logon to the manufacturer website and install the driver latest drivers in compatible mode.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 18, 2022
  4. Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue

Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

Ein Schnappschuss vom Frühling

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue

1. Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue

2. Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue: Alright, here's what happened. I played a game on my PC with a controller connected to Bluetooth; it then disconnected for unknown reasons. I tried reconnecting, but it says I'm already connected to the device even though it was not. I then proceeded to turn off the...
  3. Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Uninstalled Issue: Alright here's what happened. I was playing a game on my PC with a controller connected to Bluetooth, it then disconnected for unknown reasons. I tried reconnecting but it says I'm already connected to the device even though it was not. I then proceeded to turn off the...
  4. Bluetooth driver uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver uninstalled: Today I was using my airpods via bluetooth on my laptop. I left for about 20 minutes or something and I realised my airpods didn't connect. I went to my bluetooth setting and it displayed that my bluetooth was turned off. There was no turn on or of button displayed anywhere...
  5. Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver

Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver: Due to many difficulties, such as being unable to find the option to turn on Bluetooth, being unable to remove a device Pro Controller for the Switch, and not finding the proper solution, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers and would like to know which Bluetooth driver to...
  6. Uninstalled Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled Bluetooth: So my laptop had a problem recently - the bluetooth slider disappeared and I couldn't turn it on. One of the solutions i found was to uninstall the driver in the devices manager, and then use the option to scan for missing devices so it would reinstall. Except in my case it...
  7. Bluetooth Device Driver Uninstall Issue

Bluetooth Device Driver Uninstall Issue: I was having issues with my bluetooth on my ASUS laptop, 64 bit . The bluetooth wasn't working I ran the troubleshooter and it said bluetooth isn't enabled on this device. So I went to device manager and uninstalled the driver and selected the scan for hardware changes and it...
  8. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth: My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the icon went missing, and I followed a tech support instruction. I accidentally deleted the bluetooth in the hidden devices area...
  9. Uninstalling issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling issue: I can't uninstall McAfee Safe Connect. If i try this is shown.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstalling-issue/311fef22-bf26-4a8d-96a4-ff59fe19ea5c
  10. Cannot uninstall bluetooth device after connection issue

Cannot uninstall bluetooth device after connection issue: I have been using my logitech K810 bluetooth keyboard for a year without any problems. It stopped connecting a few weeks ago, although it is still saying 'paired' in the sound settings. There is nothing wrong with the keyboard and so I have been attempting to disconnect the...