Windows 10: Bluetooth/USB Error Message

Discus and support Bluetooth/USB Error Message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a bluetooth speaker that I like to plug into the computer via USB to keep the charge as I'm using the speaker. I'm constantly getting these two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arily, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Arily Win User

Bluetooth/USB Error Message

I have a bluetooth speaker that I like to plug into the computer via USB to keep the charge as I'm using the speaker. I'm constantly getting these two messages every minute or so.

Bluetooth/USB Error Message [​IMG]

Bluetooth/USB Error Message [​IMG]

:)

Arily, Sep 10, 2017

2. P Connection to PC

When connecting my 6303 classic to the PC by usb cable the phone generates an error message "Host did not respond" and the PC (windows 7) error message says the USB device has malfunctioned and it does not recognise it. This would normally not be a problem
    because I use bluetooth to connect to the PC but I wish to update the phone software and Nokia Suite will not do this via bluetooth only usb. Any suggestions?

norton4---01, Sep 10, 2017
  3. How to connect a WIFI speaker in Windows 10

- What is the make and model of your PC? Samsung
    NP900X3L-K06

- What happens when you try to connect through Bluetooth? The speaker only has WiFi and USB, no Bluetooth

- Do you receive any error message or code? no error message

Derek.leung, Sep 10, 2017
Thema:

Bluetooth/USB Error Message

1. Bluetooth/USB Error Message - Similar Threads - Bluetooth USB Error

2. "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message: I have been using a free 3rd-party program called IMGBurn for copying the contents of old CDs and DVDs onto. The program is old, but is still recommended by every website I can find and by many people on the internet I once saw a MichealMJD video in which he mentioned that he...
  3. "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Please Insert Disk into USB Drive" Error message: I have been using a free 3rd-party program called IMGBurn for copying the contents of old CDs and DVDs onto. The program is old, but is still recommended by every website I can find and by many people on the internet I once saw a MichealMJD video in which he mentioned that he...
  4. Error message with Generic USB Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message with Generic USB Hub: HiMy Amazon basics Generic USB Hub keeps getting an error message every time I try to backup a file. The weird thing is that it does get backed up but I always get the message. It is nerve racking lol.This happened when I plug it into my new laptop ASUS with Windows 11.I even...
  5. Error message with Generic USB Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message with Generic USB Hub: HiMy Amazon basics Generic USB Hub keeps getting an error message every time I try to backup a file. The weird thing is that it does get backed up but I always get the message. It is nerve racking lol.This happened when I plug it into my new laptop ASUS with Windows 11.I even...
  6. usb bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb bluetooth: ihave a usb Bluetooth device and suddenly stopped working it says updated but then comes yp code 10 what is this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-bluetooth/bea9c695-dcb3-471b-a546-bd25ae98347b
  7. Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10

Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10: So, I can't keep Bluetooth working after the updates, I've had multiple problems on many devices, it happens on 3 different devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-bluetooth-is-not-available-on-this/0d23bfc0-459a-4368-8645-5e9dbb2d5d1f
  8. Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10

Error message: Bluetooth is not available on this device - Windows 10: So, I can't keep Bluetooth working after the updates, I've had multiple problems on many devices, it happens on 3 different devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-bluetooth-is-not-available-on-this/224e180c-41b0-4b2a-92f4-c8d7dd479985
  9. Usb error message

Usb error message: [ATTACH] When no memory or usb is connected to the computer, but gives usb anonymity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-error-message/5a4bd032-84e4-484e-9b60-056baf6cf437
  10. Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device

Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device: Hi I have a laser cutter which has recently developed an error. I have followed all advice from the laser company but still no joy. I have now started looking at the troubleshooter in devices and I am getting the above message for a few of my USBs (they are all plugged into...