Windows 10: bluetooth usb v2 driver

Discus and support bluetooth usb v2 driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have already plug in my laptop bluetooth usb v2 dongle but my bluetooth headset not pairing between two. show a message "make sure your bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sujan Mahmud, Sep 25, 2018.

1. bluetooth usb v2 driver

I have already plug in my laptop bluetooth usb v2 dongle but my bluetooth headset not pairing between two. show a message "make sure your bluetooth device is still dicoverable. what I do. I will greatful is solve me.thanks

:)

Sujan Mahmud, Sep 25, 2018

2. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

4. bluetooth usb v2 driver

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth usb v2 driver

1. bluetooth usb v2 driver - Similar Threads - bluetooth usb driver

2. Bluetooth USB Host driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth USB Host driver issue: so i was messing around with some stuff but the Bluetooth bugged out, so i checked what happened and the driver with the name "Bluetooth USB Host" is being read as "Bluetooth USB Host COM3" and that is not correct. i tried to update it and that did nothing....
  3. Bluetooth USB Host driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth USB Host driver issue: so i was messing around with some stuff but the Bluetooth bugged out, so i checked what happened and the driver with the name "Bluetooth USB Host" is being read as "Bluetooth USB Host COM3" and that is not correct. i tried to update it and that did nothing....
  4. Bluetooth USB Host driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kinect V2 Drivers Slow Start Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kinect V2 Drivers Slow Start Up: I've tried everything to get Windows Hello to work on boot, but it doesn't. It recognizes my face, 1-2 minutes later. I've had this problem on Windows 10 too....
  6. Kinect V2 Drivers Slow Start Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kinect V2 Drivers Slow Start Up: I've tried everything to get Windows Hello to work on boot, but it doesn't. It recognizes my face, 1-2 minutes later. I've had this problem on Windows 10 too....
  7. Windows 10 drivers for memorex MRX800LU V2

Windows 10 drivers for memorex MRX800LU V2: I have been unable to access my Memorex MRX800LU V2 Blu-Ray Writer since upgrading to Windows 10 currently running Version 21H1. Can anyone help with where to obtain drivers for this unit please?...
  8. Bluetooth / USB issue with Windows drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth / USB issue with Windows drivers?: I recently built a PC (a few months ago) and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Home (64bit). I have this really weird Bluetooth issue where the Bluetooth keyboard/mouse work perfectly for a while (15-30 minutes?) and then suddenly both devices stop working completely....
  9. External USB Bluetooth and Driver Problem.

External USB Bluetooth and Driver Problem.: I get the following message when I set up my external USB bluetooth and driver: Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_8771\00E04C239987 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_091E&PID_0B89\5&14e58fb7&0&2 Class Guid:...
  10. setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer

setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer: I having trouble to get win 10 to detect my mackie ProFx ver 2 mixer what should i do? It has something to do with ASIO driver Please advise! Kev...