Windows 10: Bluetooth, Usb, webcam stopped working after the new Windows 10 update 2020

Discus and support Bluetooth, Usb, webcam stopped working after the new Windows 10 update 2020 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After installing the new update of Windows 10, following things have stopped working 1. Bluetooth 2. internal webcam 3. internal microphone 3. usb file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MindFlayer003, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Bluetooth, Usb, webcam stopped working after the new Windows 10 update 2020

After installing the new update of Windows 10, following things have stopped working 1. Bluetooth 2. internal webcam 3. internal microphone 3. usb file transfer (charging smartphone is working)

I guess all the above are driver issues, I have reinstalled windows 10 twice still facing the same issue.

Also tried installing the individual drivers but this OS is not taking it.

Has anyone encountered the same?

submitted by /u/MindFlayer003
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MindFlayer003, Apr 7, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth, Usb, webcam stopped working after the new Windows 10 update 2020

MS HD Sensor webcam stop working

Hello NicholasGu,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following queries:

1. What is the model number of the webcam?
    2. Which version of Windows is installed on your machine?

(Type winver in the search window and hit
      Enter)
    3. Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    4. Which application are you using to access the webcam?

This issue could occur due to USB port connection, or the USB drivers. Hence, I would suggest you to try connecting the webcam to a different USB port and try accessing the webcam microphone. Also, to isolate the issue, I would ask you to connect
    the webcam to another machine and check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, kindly check the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method 1 -

Make sure Windows has the latest update: Select the
    Start
    button, then select Settings > Update & Security >
    Windows Update > Check for Updates. If there is an available update, select
    Install now.

Method 2 -

I would suggest you to update the USB drivers that are installed on your machine. To update the drivers,

• Right click on the
      Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Navigate to Universal Serial Bus controllers and expand it.
    • Right click on each driver and choose
      Update driver.

For better understanding, you may refer an article on Update drivers in Windows 10.

Method 3 -

If the issue persists, kindly refer the following article which has steps to troubleshoot Microphone issues.

Kindly get back to us with the results. Will be glad to assist you further if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth, Usb, webcam stopped working after the new Windows 10 update 2020

1. Bluetooth, Usb, webcam stopped working after the new Windows 10 update 2020 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Usb webcam

2. USB Stopped Working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Stopped Working after Windows Update: I installed a Windows 10 Update, and now my USB ports don't work once I start booting into Windows.It's not a hardware issue. If I go into BIOS they work fine.I've tried every USB port on the system. They're all dead once Windows starts to boot.I've tried unplugging them and...
  3. USB Stopped Working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Stopped Working after Windows Update: I installed a Windows 10 Update, and now my USB ports don't work once I start booting into Windows.It's not a hardware issue. If I go into BIOS they work fine.I've tried every USB port on the system. They're all dead once Windows starts to boot.I've tried unplugging them and...
  4. USB Stopped Working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Integrated Webcam stops working after windows update

Integrated Webcam stops working after windows update: I have been trying for a solution for more than 2 years the best answer I could get washttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-usbvid1bcfpid2c55mi0069e1e39c00000-requires/96fdd181-91a8-41bb-aa48-e909594a1cb8but in the response Chris does not specify which...
  6. USB Webcam not working on Windows 10

USB Webcam not working on Windows 10: The Web cam was installed and discovered on Windows 10 version 1909 Build 18363.778. but Device Manager reports "This device cannot start. Code 10. An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function." The driver software is Microsoft 10.0.18362.693. Attempted "Update...
  7. After update Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update Bluetooth stopped working: When my system was updated to 1909, Bluetoothstopped running. I reinstalled drivers with no result. Bluetooth isindicated as turned on but the Bluetooth devices are not connected and I cannot find them in the Device Manager.I ran Troubleshooter and got a message that...
  8. Webcam is not working after windows 10 update

Webcam is not working after windows 10 update: My laptop is aspire E1-431 and it has free cyberlink Youcam 8 software. Can you solve this webcam problem by feeding a method to troubleshooter. I have disable the You Cam 8 in device manger and done a troubleshoot for hardware and devices but it doesn't work....
  9. USB ports and Bluetooth stop working after Windows 10 update on LG Gram laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB ports and Bluetooth stop working after Windows 10 update on LG Gram laptop: Some months ago I executed a normal Windows 10 update on this computer, and the USB ports and Bluetooth function stopped working. I have tried many, many things to fix this, including support from the manufacturer and the store (Fry's) that sold me the computer, without...
  10. USB devices stopped working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB devices stopped working after Windows 10 update: Hi Following Windows 10 update USB keyboard and mouse stopped working. Unable to login to startup screen. Tried from recovery screen, but still unable to enter keystrokes or mouse. Desktop totally inaccessable. I notice that this is happening more and more with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb issues after new windows 10 update 2020

2. windows 10 update bluetooth stopped working

3. logitech mx mouse stop working after latest windows update