Windows 10: Bluetooth User Support Service issue

Discus and support Bluetooth User Support Service issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lukaso_600, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start with the system in the first attempt although it is set to Automatic Run!, I need to restart my computer and after restart everything works as it should. Anyone has idea how to fix that, so I didn't have to restart computer to run the service, please?

:)

Lukaso_600, Jan 31, 2023

2. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hi jantis,

I have found a possible solution for both of us (I can't test it right now) it's changing the start type in the registry from Manual to Automatic.

Change "Start" from 3 to 2 in the following places:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService_33965
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\bthserv

I am not sure it will work but i'll try it soon

Edit: I just saw that you cannot turn on/off Bluetooth, i know how to fix that.

Step 1: Open services.msc
    Step 2: Start the following services:

Bluetooth Support Service
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service
    and any other Bluetooth related services.

Then set all of them to automatic.

BTW: I am having a problem setting Bluetooth User Support Service to Automatic, but the registry thing I showed you up in my post might fix it.

TheAmazingGuy, Jan 31, 2023
  3. ceduriki Win User
    Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth User Support Service issue

1. Bluetooth User Support Service issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth User Support

2. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth User Support Service issue: Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start...
  3. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth User Support Service issue: Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start...
  4. Bluetooth Support Service Cannot start Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Support Service Cannot start Service on Windows 10: Hello,I have recently switched laptops, I also took my SSD Storage Drive and switched it with my new laptop. But I got a problem where Bluetooth is "Off" and I couldn't turn it On. So I looked up an answer and found one from "Navid Dariya". I had done everything and it...
  5. Bluetooth Support Service Cannot start Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Support Service Cannot start Service on Windows 10: Hello,I have recently switched laptops, I also took my SSD Storage Drive and switched it with my new laptop. But I got a problem where Bluetooth is "Off" and I couldn't turn it On. So I looked up an answer and found one from "Navid Dariya". I had done everything and it...
  6. Bluetooth Support service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Support service: First BT disappeared. When I found it Bluetooth Support Service says "stopping", and I am unable to change that status. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-support-service/74ed6ae0-6e93-4c52-a48a-789dc32712df
  7. Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service: Lenovo Ideacentre 64-bit Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS build 18363.900 I have tried uninstalling the bluetooth. and clicked the scan hardware change- even if I have rebooted , the bluetooth did not reinstall. It says invalid parameter if I select automatic : And when...
  8. Lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec"

Lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec": lỗi "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec"có cách nào để khắc phục lại không? sao mỗi lần ngắt thiết bị kết nối lại phải vô "Bluetooth user support sevice_ec6ec" để mở lại?...
  9. No Bluetooth, Bluetooth User Support Services won't start automatically.

No Bluetooth, Bluetooth User Support Services won't start automatically.: Something has happened to the Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC. Doesn't show up in Action Center, no icon in Device Manager. Which means uninstalling drivers isn't an option. Went into services, I cannot get Bluetooth User Support Services to start automatically, it says...
  10. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto: Hello, My Bluetooth was not detecting any devices. I started Bluetooth User Support Service and it seemed to work. My PC said it's discoverable. But the problem is I need to restart my PC for it to work but when I do, it just shuts off again! I tried changing it to Automatic...