Windows 10: Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2

Discus and support Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; worked fine for a bit. however after an update the volume control (windows volume) will not control it. If I reboot, fixes the issues and i can raise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brian91604, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2

worked fine for a bit. however after an update the volume control (windows volume) will not control it. If I reboot, fixes the issues and i can raise and lower, yet something randomly causes it to bug out and I cant control it by the computer... I have updated drivers, reinstalled them, nothing fixes it. I have tried the trouble shooter and it's a waste of time... Really bugs me that a major company like Bose and Microsoft dont have this resolved via windows update... I am seeking advice from a certified Microsoft tech who know exactly what is causing this and the solution.

:)

Brian91604, Sep 26, 2018

2. bose soundlink connectivity loss upgrade win 7 to win10

1. Bose speakers Soundlink (Bluetooth) are paired but do not connect. I upgraded win 7 to win10. Use Rocketfish micro Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity on Dell XPS M1530. Have talked with Bose and exchanged emails with Rocketfish support.

2. Bose speakers Soundlink (Bluetooth) are paired but do not connect. I upgraded win 8.1 to win10 on Dell Venue 11 PC/tablet.

surjitsinghUC, Sep 27, 2018
  3. phil8s Win User
    bose soundlink mini 2 audio doesnt work on pc games.

Hi! I just got a 2nd hand bose soundlink mini 2 from an online seller and has no longer a warranty from bose. im running windows 10 prof on my asus rog. bose plays audio on voice and music but it doesnt work when i play games. no other bluetooth devices
    are connected, iver cleared the bluetooth list on bose, reset to factory setting and updated the firmware. i have an older bose soundlink mini which it works on everything, even on my pc games. i need your help, thanks!

phil8s, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2

Getting sound from Bose AE2 Soundlink headset

Thanks for trying to help, but I get the feeling you didn't read the problem carefully enough since your methods don't address the problem.

Method 1 doesn't work, since these headphones aren't recognized as a playback device by Windows 10. Exactly that is the problem Dan and I have. You should know that, if you actually read his very first post.

Method 2 doesn't do anything but tell you, that the drivers are already up to date.

Method 3 obviously doesn't work, since the driver you linked to is the driver for the wrong headphone. As Dan writes in the topic, it's about the "Bose AE2 Soundlink" (abbreviation for "Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II"), not about the "Bose
    AE2w".

The problem we need to have solved is, that the headphones can be paired/connected to the Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, but they show up as an input device in the device manager instead of being recognized as an audio device/ headset.

EDIT and POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Since Methods 1 to 3 didn't work for me, I removed the headphones from the device manager. Then the headphones appeared as actual headphones in the Bluetooth devices list, but the pairing didn't work, so I deleted the device memory of the headphones by sliding
    the power button up to the Bluetooth symbol an holding it for about 10 seconds. Then the headphones appeared twice in the Bluetooth devices list: as an unknown type of device called "Bose AE2 SoundLink" and as headphones called "Headphones" which changed to
    "Bose AE2 SoundLink" later.

Now they work with my Windows 10 Laptop as they should.

Chris Wude, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2

1. Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth volume control

2. Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I pair my Bose Soundlink Color II speaker it show ups as a headset after pairing and the sound quality is poor...
  3. Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I pair my Bose Soundlink Color II speaker it show ups as a headset after pairing and the sound quality is poor...
  4. A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10: I finally got my BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to connect and work. Note that using the Setting: "+Add Bluetooth and other devices" to connect did result in a connection under “Other devices” but not under “Audio”:The Bose Mini II SE Soundlink speaker did not show up on...
  5. Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink

Bluetooth pairing Windows 10 and Bose Soundlink: I am not able to pair the Bose Soundlink with my windows 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pairing-windows-10-and-bose-soundlink/1d7a8270-5756-434a-81df-14c51f3248b4
  6. Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10: Hello, Since a couple of months, my bose won't play audio correctly from my laptop running the latest windows & updated drivers. Also the bose driver is up to date, but it isn't a bose issue as it plays correctly from for example my phone. How to fix this Windows...
  7. Bose Quite Comfort 2 and Win 10 Bluetooth Problems

Bose Quite Comfort 2 and Win 10 Bluetooth Problems: I have looked at Bose, Intel for bluetooth driver, reddit, youtube and Win 10 Forums to find a solution to this generic problem that everyone seems to be having. I have removed, and reinstalled the latest drivers for bose, for bluetooth and for sound drivers. The win10 is...
  8. Volume 2 volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume 2 volume control: How can I eliminate the screen that pops up late in the boot process, asking for permission to make changes to my system? Thanks, **** Herald https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-2-volume-control/875c84d6-3e38-4a5b-ab5b-fa0e608b85ae
  9. Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though

Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though: I am currently using windows 10 on a surface pro tablet. I have my Bose soundlink 2 connected via Bluetooth. It will play sound effects through the Soundlink 2, but will not play music from iTunes through the Soundlink 2. Only through the tablet's speakers. I've adjusted...
  10. WIN 10 Volume control

in Windows 10 Support
    WIN 10 Volume control: Greetings and thank you for your time. On the bottom right of the task bar, when I click on the volume icon the volume display doesn't appear. Any suggestions would be helpful. 76468

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth volume control windows 10

2. bose soundlink 2 no volume control