Windows 10: Bluetooth Volume Not Working

Discus and support Bluetooth Volume Not Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use my Airpods on my PC a lot but I've noticed the volume slider for all of windows doesn't work. I can change individual application volumes in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedAdrenaline, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Volume Not Working

I use my Airpods on my PC a lot but I've noticed the volume slider for all of windows doesn't work. I can change individual application volumes in the mixer but not the slider that controls everything. Is there a fix for this?

submitted by /u/RedAdrenaline
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RedAdrenaline, Dec 6, 2019
  2. gordon99 Win User

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Dec 6, 2019
  3. nick255 Win User
    Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Volume Not Working

Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Volume Not Working

1. Bluetooth Volume Not Working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Volume Working

2. Bluetooth Speaker Volume Control not working in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Speaker Volume Control not working in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If Bluetooth Speaker Volume Control not working and you cannot adjust the volume of a Bluetooth speaker on your Windows 11/10 computer, this article will show you how to fix this problem. According to the users, the volume of their Bluetooth speakers sticks at a...
  3. Bluetooth volume problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth volume problem: Hello, my speakers use an Aux input, i use bluetooth connection for sound on my computer, this bluetooth connector is a Philips AEA2700, the volumecontrol has only two possibilities, or the sound is muted (0%) or it gives the same level of sound, i can control the volume with...
  4. Bluetooth Volume problem!

Bluetooth Volume problem!: Hi I have GTPlayer chair which comes with speakers that you can connect via BT, but the problem that Windows sound mixer doesn't take effect at all and the sound is always set MAX, i found a solution that worked for some people, that they changed DisableAbsoluteVolume...
  5. Bluetooth volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth volume: Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?...
  6. Bluetooth volume

Bluetooth volume: Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?...
  7. Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working: Hi I have a issue with my Windows 10 Single Language version1909, the wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working, when I click the icon and not showing up. I have search for the issue how to solve, I try go to task manager and reset the Windows Explorer, but didn't...
  8. Absolute volume and Bluetooth

Absolute volume and Bluetooth: Is there any fix to be able to control Bluetooth speakers via the OS? This has been broken for a year now and I cannot find a permanent way around it. The registry fix is not working anymore, at least not for me. Bluetooth goodies have an app to fix this but it's insane that...
  9. Windows 10 bluetooth speaker volume control is not working

Windows 10 bluetooth speaker volume control is not working: hi, i have successfully paired my PC with Anker bluetooth speaker (A3143 stereo) but the Windows volume cannot adjust the volume (except for mute) Please advise...
  10. Bluetooth volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth volume: On the 29/7/15 I installed windows 10. I have a Jabra wireless headphones. The cool thing was when i modified volume on the earpiece. There was a corresponding volume bar in windows that synced with my volume. Now its gone. Instead i have to modify volume from volume...