Windows 10: Bluetooth Volume problem!

Discus and support Bluetooth Volume problem! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have GTPlayer chair which comes with speakers that you can connect via BT, but the problem that Windows sound mixer doesn't take effect at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cyborg37, Oct 17, 2020 at 6:42 PM.

1. Cyborg37 Win User

Bluetooth Volume problem!

Hi

I have GTPlayer chair which comes with speakers that you can connect via BT, but the problem that Windows sound mixer doesn't take effect at all and the sound is always set MAX,

i found a solution that worked for some people, that they changed DisableAbsoluteVolume value in Regedit to 1, but that didn't work for me!

Is there a solution for this problem ? or is it the problem from my BT adapter, despite it came with the chair

Thanks in advance!

:)

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

4. Bluetooth Volume problem!

To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

Hi Fredrik,

The behavior you've encountered may imply a driver-related issue. Since you were able to control both the headset and computer volume before, then possible that the recent updates may have triggered it. In this case, I suggest rolling back your device driver
    and see if it resolves the issue. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Bluetooth category.
    3. Right-click on your Bluetooth device and click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Once the driver has been rolled back, click Close.

Please test again the audio on your device and see if the volume still goes up to 100% when the Bluetooth headset is connected. Kindly update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further.

Regards.

Thema:

Bluetooth Volume problem!

1. Bluetooth Volume problem! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Volume problem

2. Bluetooth volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth volume: Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?...
  3. Bluetooth volume

Bluetooth volume: Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?...
  4. volume problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume problems: so this started like 3 days ago, whenever i try to watch streams on windows my volume sounds so low like half and it still says i have 100% volume. it fixes when i open spotify app but i have to have it running on mute in the background. i looked up and many people said it...
  5. Volume problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume problem: hello i have a problem with my volume it is changing by it self and “when windows detect communications activity” is on “Do nothing so that is not fixing the problem i ran the troubleshoot and it also did noting. Tried changing the spatial sound and also nothing...
  6. Volume problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume problem: Volume 0. Attempting to increase immediately decreases. Troubleshooter and virtual help not terribly effective. Have managed some haphazard temporary fixes using online suggestions. I'm not to good fixing stuff. I would love to have music during this crazy time. Thank you!...
  7. volume problem

volume problem: a couple hours ago i closed my windows 10 laptop for a while and i came back, i had to go shopping so i turned it off and when the screen went off everything else didn't not my wifi usb or the light next to it so i force shut off and there was a white screen for a split...
  8. Bluetooth Volume Not Working

Bluetooth Volume Not Working: I use my Airpods on my PC a lot but I've noticed the volume slider for all of windows doesn't work. I can change individual application volumes in the mixer but not the slider that controls everything. Is there a fix for this? submitted by /u/RedAdrenaline [link]...
  9. Absolute volume and Bluetooth

Absolute volume and Bluetooth: Is there any fix to be able to control Bluetooth speakers via the OS? This has been broken for a year now and I cannot find a permanent way around it. The registry fix is not working anymore, at least not for me. Bluetooth goodies have an app to fix this but it's insane that...
  10. Bluetooth volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth volume: On the 29/7/15 I installed windows 10. I have a Jabra wireless headphones. The cool thing was when i modified volume on the earpiece. There was a corresponding volume bar in windows that synced with my volume. Now its gone. Instead i have to modify volume from volume...