Windows 10: Bluetooth volume problem

Discus and support Bluetooth volume problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my speakers use an Aux input, i use bluetooth connection for sound on my computer, this bluetooth connector is a Philips AEA2700, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mondriaan, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Mondriaan Win User

Bluetooth volume problem

Hello, my speakers use an Aux input, i use bluetooth connection for sound on my computer, this bluetooth connector is a Philips AEA2700, the volumecontrol has only two possibilities, or the sound is muted (0%) or it gives the same level of sound, i can control the volume with the remote of the speakers, but i can't control the level with windows. Normal speaker connections give variable sound levels.
    I would like to get rid of the speakers remote.

:)

Mondriaan, Feb 18, 2021

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 18, 2021
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Bluetooth volume problem

To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

Hi Fredrik,

The behavior you've encountered may imply a driver-related issue. Since you were able to control both the headset and computer volume before, then possible that the recent updates may have triggered it. In this case, I suggest rolling back your device driver
    and see if it resolves the issue. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Bluetooth category.
    3. Right-click on your Bluetooth device and click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Once the driver has been rolled back, click Close.

Please test again the audio on your device and see if the volume still goes up to 100% when the Bluetooth headset is connected. Kindly update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth volume problem

1. Bluetooth volume problem - Similar Threads - Bluetooth volume problem

2. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  3. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  4. Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones: Adjusting the master volume doesn't change how strong the sound is, at all. To actually change the volume I have to do so from the volume mixer for each individual application. Any feedback? submitted by /u/mr-Ze [link] [comments]...
  5. Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem: Bluetooth wireless PC has no volume, however a it worked easily when I first installed it, but now, b all settings seem to be correct, but speaker will no longer play. At this same time, another Bluetooth speaker--lost temporarily!--has been performing without any problems!...
  6. Bluetooth Volume problem!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Volume problem!: Hi I have GTPlayer chair which comes with speakers that you can connect via BT, but the problem that Windows sound mixer doesn't take effect at all and the sound is always set MAX, i found a solution that worked for some people, that they changed DisableAbsoluteVolume...
  7. Bluetooth volume

Bluetooth volume: Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?...
  8. Bluetooth volume

Bluetooth volume: Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?...
  9. Absolute volume and Bluetooth

Absolute volume and Bluetooth: Is there any fix to be able to control Bluetooth speakers via the OS? This has been broken for a year now and I cannot find a permanent way around it. The registry fix is not working anymore, at least not for me. Bluetooth goodies have an app to fix this but it's insane that...
  10. Bluetooth volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth volume: On the 29/7/15 I installed windows 10. I have a Jabra wireless headphones. The cool thing was when i modified volume on the earpiece. There was a corresponding volume bar in windows that synced with my volume. Now its gone. Instead i have to modify volume from volume...