Windows 10: Bluetooth volume still broken after Windows 10 1903 update

Discus and support Bluetooth volume still broken after Windows 10 1903 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using an alfawise a7 tws bluetooth earphone, and I had the volume issue from the 1803 update. After the 1903 update (today), the master mixer just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmanuelOliveira do, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Bluetooth volume still broken after Windows 10 1903 update

I'm using an alfawise a7 tws bluetooth earphone, and I had the volume issue from the 1803 update.

After the 1903 update (today), the master mixer just works on the left side of my earphone.

Someone with this issue? Any ideas if we can fix that, or if its just with another update?

:)

EmanuelOliveira do, Jun 22, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 22, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 22, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth volume still broken after Windows 10 1903 update

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth volume still broken after Windows 10 1903 update

1. Bluetooth volume still broken after Windows 10 1903 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth volume still

2. Bluetooth broken after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth broken after update.: My PC did a Windows update and now I can't connect anything to Bluetooth or delete it. Thankfully I had an old wired keyboard and mouse since I work from home today. My PC decided to update and now I can't connect or remove anything from the list of Bluetooth devices. There...
  3. Bluetooth broken after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth broken after update.: My PC did a Windows update and now I can't connect anything to Bluetooth or delete it. Thankfully I had an old wired keyboard and mouse since I work from home today. My PC decided to update and now I can't connect or remove anything from the list of Bluetooth devices. There...
  4. Bluetooth Dialog Box Is Still Broken after 3 years!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Dialog Box Is Still Broken after 3 years!: I really hoped that this might have been fixed by now. I have tried all the workarounds, but nothing works.This seems to be an issue with the Windows UI, If the dialog box was resizable everyone could easily workaround this problem!How hard is it to get Microsoft to fix this...
  5. Bluetooth Dialog Box Is Still Broken after 3 years!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Dialog Box Is Still Broken after 3 years!: I really hoped that this might have been fixed by now. I have tried all the workarounds, but nothing works.This seems to be an issue with the Windows UI, If the dialog box was resizable everyone could easily workaround this problem!How hard is it to get Microsoft to fix this...
  6. Bluetooth volume slider broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth volume slider broken?: Hi guys, So just last week I was using my Bluetooth earbuds as normal on my Lenovo Flex 5 on Windows 10 v2004 and the 3 finger gesture to increase volume was working perfectly and so were the volume buttons. After some updates (both windows and bios) the volume slider seems...
  7. Still on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still on Windows 10 1903: I upgraded the memory in my daughter's Lenovo Yoga 510 and noticed that her laptop was still runnning 1903. I do not open her laptop much, but the other PCs and laptops have been on 1909 since last year. She has got Windows 10 home while the other PCs are on Windows 10 Pro. I...
  8. WebDAV broken in update 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WebDAV broken in update 1903: Hi, it appears that after update 1903, something got broken in WebDAV support. Previously, I could run WebDAV server on a Linux host like this: sudo docker run --restart always -e AUTH_TYPE=Digest -e USERNAME=ghost -e PASSWORD=secret1234 --publish 7777:80 -d...
  9. Microsoft Store broken after 1903 update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store broken after 1903 update: I upgraded to the 1903 build a couple of days ago and all seems fine apart from a few Microsoft Store apps and the Store application itself. Usually, when faced with a failed MS Store app I can uninstall the app (either using the GUI or Powershell) and reinstall but since...
  10. Windows settings broken in windows 10 update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows settings broken in windows 10 update 1903: I just updated my gaming pc to windows 10 update 1903, settings was unstable and in the search options (not cortana) The 2 box on the side saying "searching windows" when i click on it, settings freezes and then closes. Is this my fault or a bug?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 bluetooth sound volume

2. bluetooth audio after update to 1903