Windows 10: Bluetooth volume

Discus and support Bluetooth volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/davevidduong, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth volume

Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?

submitted by /u/davevidduong
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/davevidduong, Jul 10, 2020

2. To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

Hi Fredrik,

The behavior you've encountered may imply a driver-related issue. Since you were able to control both the headset and computer volume before, then possible that the recent updates may have triggered it. In this case, I suggest rolling back your device driver
    and see if it resolves the issue. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Bluetooth category.
    3. Right-click on your Bluetooth device and click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Once the driver has been rolled back, click Close.

Please test again the audio on your device and see if the volume still goes up to 100% when the Bluetooth headset is connected. Kindly update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 10, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth volume

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth volume

1. Bluetooth volume - Similar Threads - Bluetooth volume

2. Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem: Bluetooth wireless PC has no volume, however a it worked easily when I first installed it, but now, b all settings seem to be correct, but speaker will no longer play. At this same time, another Bluetooth speaker--lost temporarily!--has been performing without any problems!...
  3. Bluetooth Volume problem!

Bluetooth Volume problem!: Hi I have GTPlayer chair which comes with speakers that you can connect via BT, but the problem that Windows sound mixer doesn't take effect at all and the sound is always set MAX, i found a solution that worked for some people, that they changed DisableAbsoluteVolume...
  4. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change: Hey there, My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume when something is playing. Is this a bluetooth setting? When I try to change volume without the speaker plugged in, it's quiet...
  5. How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10

How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10: I am using Window 10. For now, if I connect to a new bluetooth headphone, the volume will set to 100 automatically. And I think it is too loud and I need to set it back to around 30 every time. Is there have any method that can "force" Window set the default volume to...
  6. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change: Hey there, My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short default beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume when something is playing. Is this a bluetooth setting? When I try to change volume without the speaker plugged in,...
  7. After August WIndows 10 update, can't control bluetooth speaker volume from laptop

After August WIndows 10 update, can't control bluetooth speaker volume from laptop: I have a surface pro 4 and after update from 8/20/20 - I cannot use the computer to change volume on bluetooth speaker. In fact - when I connect the SP4 to the speaker, the volume slider automatically adjusts to 100. How do I fix this?...
  8. bluetooth speaker volume problm

bluetooth speaker volume problm: hi. i'm using Windows 10.the version is 1903 OS build 18362.959.i'm facing a problm to control the bluethooth speaker volume from my laptop's keyboard. please help me with a solution....
  9. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10: I have different Bluetooth speakers that can control and be controlled through windows 10 volume slide bar, except for a JBL Flip 5 speaker that can control the windows volume, but can't work the opposite way, windows volume controls just seam to be changing but actually it...
  10. Bluetooth volume

Bluetooth volume: Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?...