Windows 10: Bluetooth volume

Discus and support Bluetooth volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/davevidduong, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth volume

Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?

submitted by /u/davevidduong
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/davevidduong, Jul 10, 2020

2. To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

Hi Fredrik,

The behavior you've encountered may imply a driver-related issue. Since you were able to control both the headset and computer volume before, then possible that the recent updates may have triggered it. In this case, I suggest rolling back your device driver
    and see if it resolves the issue. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Bluetooth category.
    3. Right-click on your Bluetooth device and click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Once the driver has been rolled back, click Close.

Please test again the audio on your device and see if the volume still goes up to 100% when the Bluetooth headset is connected. Kindly update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 10, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth volume

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth volume

1. Bluetooth volume - Similar Threads - Bluetooth volume

2. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  3. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  4. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...
  5. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...
  6. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  7. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue: My headset is suddenly having issues I never had before. I wasn't able to adjust the volume at all, so I had to go in the registry and set the disable absolute volume to 1This let me adjust the volume again, but now my top volume is basically just the normal level and I can't...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue

Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue: My headset is suddenly having issues I never had before. I wasn't able to adjust the volume at all, so I had to go in the registry and set the disable absolute volume to 1This let me adjust the volume again, but now my top volume is basically just the normal level and I can't...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware